mChat

  • NeoconMon Apr 09, 2018 11:21 pm
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to my calculations, the voting in this year's election ends in 24 hours and 40 minutes. If you haven't voted yet (don't forget to vote in all three categories), now's the time. If you've voted with more than one account, prepare to be banned. Either way, if you didn't vote for me, that's ok. Vote for me!
  • DoomsdayTue Apr 10, 2018 1:09 am
    Actually, it ends in about an hour according to the countdown timer.
  • NeoconTue Apr 10, 2018 1:13 am
    The topic says voting closes "10Apr18 @ 23:59UTC". It is currently 10 April 01:13UTC.
  • WelshyTue Apr 10, 2018 1:22 am
    It was a typo. Poll countdown timers doctate they are now closed
  • NeoconTue Apr 10, 2018 1:27 am
    One day there will be a staff team that gets the times correct and the posts with zero typos. The next day the sun will explode.
  • BarrTue Apr 10, 2018 3:15 am
    Oof
  • FlakeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:43 am
    I'm working on an easier to follow system which will allow the elections to be done a bit clearer with less error. Shits complicated yo.
  • NeoconTue Apr 10, 2018 3:56 am
    I suppose not doing copy-paste like we've done for a few years would be a good start.
  • KujoTue Apr 10, 2018 4:42 am
  • FlakeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:06 pm
    I already have all the posts pre-planned and ready to post for next election, For every stage of the election, which will be in October.
  • FlakeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:07 pm
    Hopefully no confusion at all in the next election.
  • MD5Ray01Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:58 pm
    I kinda figured I had no chance of getting picked when I was going up against a pair of well-known people from the combat community.
  • SierraTue Apr 10, 2018 8:10 pm
    Welcome to democracy
  • SierraTue Apr 10, 2018 8:13 pm
  • WelshyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:14 pm
    likes this message
    Sierra wrote: (also) https://i.imgur.com/AX8adT8.png
  • WestTue Apr 10, 2018 10:08 pm
    Hello all. i'm back for a hot minute.
  • MargatroidTue Apr 10, 2018 10:41 pm
    @West its been a while
  • WestTue Apr 10, 2018 11:29 pm
    A long while, yes. i don't know you by name, @margatroid
  • MargatroidTue Apr 10, 2018 11:35 pm
    @West Sentinel
  • DoomsdayTue Apr 10, 2018 11:50 pm
    Holy shit, West lives
  • WestWed Apr 11, 2018 12:33 am
    O shit boi, heya senty
  • WestWed Apr 11, 2018 12:35 am
    I saw that Bombkitty is active on the 171st forum. i guess they got a new forum? cuz i'm not in the member's list
  • MargatroidWed Apr 11, 2018 12:51 am
    @West yeah we got a new forum, although we barely use that anyway. check your PMs
  • WelshyWed Apr 11, 2018 2:50 am
    @West We use discord most of the time these days(It's really remarkably active). I've PM'd you the invite links.
  • NeoconWed Apr 11, 2018 4:19 am
    Today I upgraded my old PC from 5GB ram to 7GB for $19. I'm thinking of upgrading the CPU from a 2.4GHz to a 3.3GHz Core 2 Duo E8600 for another $26 so my mother can play candy crush while surfing Facebook.
  • FlakeWed Apr 11, 2018 1:47 pm
    MD5Ray01 wrote: I kinda figured I had no chance of getting picked when I was going up against a pair of well-known people from the combat community.
    I'm in the Aero community fam. I have no ties to anyone in the combat community anymore (bar friendship that is) and haven't done anything combat squad related for over a year or two now.
  • KujoThu Apr 12, 2018 6:19 pm
    likes this message
    Flake wrote:
    MD5Ray01 wrote: I kinda figured I had no chance of getting picked when I was going up against a pair of well-known people from the combat community.
    I'm in the Aero community fam. I have no ties to anyone in the combat community anymore (bar friendship that is) and haven't done anything combat squad related for over a year or two now.
  • waspe414Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:25 pm
  • sakySat Apr 14, 2018 4:36 am
    HI. This is saky. Spend 56% of my military service time. Discharging on Jan.2019
  • FlakeSat Apr 14, 2018 4:53 am
    likes this message
    saky wrote: HI. This is saky. Spend 56% of my military service time. Discharging on Jan.2019
    Wishing you safe service for the remainder of your time Saky.
  • CincoSat Apr 14, 2018 5:08 pm
    posted a new topic: I have a problem... in YS Support
  • ZackSun Apr 15, 2018 10:19 pm
    Happy b day to me
  • NeoconSun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 pm
    Watch out, @Zack can vote.
  • Ace LordMon Apr 16, 2018 1:31 am
    And smoke...pls don't though, it's a nasty habit that's impossible to kick.
  • ZackMon Apr 16, 2018 2:03 am
    Lol i live in California, you have to be 21 to do that
  • plunderbirdMon Apr 16, 2018 5:20 am
    Something sad. As I know of at least one former marine on here. R.I.P. R Lee Emery. Former US marine Corps, best known as the Gunnery Sargent in Full metal jacket. Semper Fi! :(
  • Richard VoMon Apr 16, 2018 10:52 am
    plunderbird wrote: Something sad. As I know of at least one former marine on here. R.I.P. R Lee Emery. Former US marine Corps, best known as the Gunnery Sargent in Full metal jacket. Semper Fi! :(
    Semper Fi
  • GunnyTue Apr 17, 2018 2:58 am
    I will miss him.
  • MD5Ray01Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:29 am
    I'll miss him as well.
  • tigersharkTue Apr 17, 2018 8:42 pm
    posted a new topic: [AIRCRAFT] A300-600st beluga in Aircraft
  • plunderbirdTue Apr 17, 2018 9:10 pm
    :( ^
  • plunderbirdWed Apr 18, 2018 6:09 pm
    Just read, the pilot of the Southwest airliner,st women to fly an F-18 for the US Navy. :)
  • Richard VoThu Apr 19, 2018 10:40 am
    likes this message
    plunderbird wrote: Just read, the pilot of the Southwest airliner,st women to fly an F-18 for the US Navy. :)
  • WelshyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:17 pm
    ATC will be available on the Tea Tavern at 2200 Zulu tonight
  • Turbofan31 minutes ago
    likes this message
    Welshy wrote: ATC will be available on the Tea Tavern at 2200 Zulu tonight
  • Turbofan30 minutes ago
    Following what Welshy stated, I'm pleased to announce the return of Friday Night Flights starting tonight :D
  • Turbofan27 minutes ago
    He's running OYS now, so all versions of YSFS can connect.

Who is chatting

Refreshes every 60 seconds