It is currently Fri May 07, 2021 11:03 am

  • Recent Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Topics
    Posts
    Last post
  • decaff_42Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:12 pm
    A lot of folks do their chatting on the discord channel, so check that out
  • Bas.TThu Apr 29, 2021 12:16 pm
    Oh there's a discord? where can I find the link? I mainly fly DCS nowadays but for nostalgia sake a short stop by would be fun
  • decaff_42Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:19 pm
  • Bas.TThu Apr 29, 2021 12:19 pm
    Yeah got it, pinged the verification team :)
  • Ruskiwaffle1991Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:15 am
    I'm looking for Sato's Aircraft Pack but the working downloads don't work properly and the latest version of SAP can't be downloaded because the Dropbox link died. Can someone help me?
  • decaff_42Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:37 pm
    Check the addon database
  • decaff_42Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:37 pm
    Its in there
  • Ruskiwaffle1991Sat May 01, 2021 3:08 am
  • Ruskiwaffle1991Sat May 01, 2021 5:23 am
    ?
  • In RevoltSun May 02, 2021 4:04 pm
    posted a new topic: F-117A_NIGHTHAWK_2021 in Aircraft
  • AdityaBMon May 03, 2021 6:02 am
    Help! I had just finished a complete scenery file for Sri Lanka, and somehow as I copied it to YSF the .fld file went from 980kB to 1kb. :cry: :?: :!:
  • AdityaBMon May 03, 2021 6:03 am
    And i dont see any previous versions. anyone come across this situation? how did you resolve it?
  • Thomascook221Mon May 03, 2021 10:48 am
    Thats interesting, how's the scenery in the YSFlight program ?
  • decaff_42Mon May 03, 2021 11:45 pm
    There isn't much you can do unless you have backups for your computer or for the files themselves. Are you sure it went to 1kb? have you opened it up to see what is inside it?
  • decaff_42Mon May 03, 2021 11:46 pm
    Can you open it in Scenery Editor?
  • AdityaBTue May 04, 2021 6:11 am
    Nope, can't open it in scenery editor nor on YSF. Yes 1kb.
  • u2flyTue May 04, 2021 7:33 am
    AdityaB wrote:
    Tue May 04, 2021 6:11 am
    Nope, can't open it in scenery editor nor on YSF. Yes 1kb.
    Could you open it with Notepad or any text editor?
  • NeoconTue May 04, 2021 2:06 pm
    This is why it is important to save often, and also make backups of each save as you work. Scenery editor has a way of clearing a .fld file and you don't know it until you go to reopen it.
  • TurbofanTue May 04, 2021 3:55 pm
    likes this message
    Neocon wrote:
    Tue May 04, 2021 2:06 pm
    This is why it is important to save often, and also make backups of each save as you work. Scenery editor has a way of clearing a .fld file and you don't know it until you go to reopen it.
  • TurbofanTue May 04, 2021 3:56 pm
    Backups 100%. I learned that lesson the hard way also lol.
  • u2flyTue May 04, 2021 4:47 pm
    Seems like CaptainYS forgot to paid YSFlight domain this month — and as a result http://ysflight.com/ now is disabled... FTR, here is working mirror - http://ysflight.in.coocan.jp/
  • Nodoka HanamuraTue May 04, 2021 11:05 pm
    Turbofan wrote:
    Tue May 04, 2021 3:56 pm
    Backups 100%. I learned that lesson the hard way also lol.
    I've got my file stored on a NAS that I've set up on my laptop, but I'll be moving it to a dedicated server in the coming months. Backups are really useful, especially if done in redundancy.
  • Nodoka HanamuraTue May 04, 2021 11:06 pm
    Also, hello - friendly neighborhood nuisance of the community Nodoka Hanamura here to say Hi and then sod off for a while again.
  • decaff_42Wed May 05, 2021 12:52 am
    u2fly wrote:
    Tue May 04, 2021 4:47 pm
    Seems like CaptainYS forgot to paid YSFlight domain this month — and as a result http://ysflight.com/ now is disabled... FTR, here is working mirror - http://ysflight.in.coocan.jp/
    Its working for me.
  • Thomascook221Wed May 05, 2021 3:38 am
    Turbofan wrote:
    Tue May 04, 2021 3:56 pm
    Backups 100%. I learned that lesson the hard way also lol.
    Agreed, when doing AJVG's pack we did 5-6 backup. Backup is really important tho
  • u2flyWed May 05, 2021 6:39 am
    decaff_42 wrote:
    Wed May 05, 2021 12:52 am
    u2fly wrote:
    Tue May 04, 2021 4:47 pm
    http://ysflight.com/ now is disabled...
    Its working for me.
    Very strange... "Is it down?" site checkers shows that its works, but I can't open ysflight.com in any browser on my PC: `$ curl -I http://ysflight.com` just returns `curl: (6) Could not resolve host: ysflight.com`(BTW, http://ysflight.in.coocan.jp/ works for me) :?
  • u2flyWed May 05, 2021 6:42 am
    likes this message
    Nodoka Hanamura wrote:
    Tue May 04, 2021 11:06 pm
    Also, hello - friendly neighborhood nuisance of the community Nodoka Hanamura here to say Hi and then sod off for a while again.
  • NeoconThu May 06, 2021 12:48 am
    Good news, everybody. Look at the server list. :)
  • TurbofanThu May 06, 2021 4:28 am
    likes this message
    Neocon wrote:
    Thu May 06, 2021 12:48 am
    Good news, everybody. Look at the server list. :)
  • u2flyThu May 06, 2021 8:56 am
No one is chatting

Login  •  Register

Who is online

In total there are 83 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 79 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1569 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:48 pm

Registered users: ACHIEVE SNIPER, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot]
Legend: Core Staff, Administrators, First Class Member, Business Class Member, Global moderators

Birthdays

No birthdays today

Statistics

Total posts 110156 • Total topics 8858 • Total members 1004 • Our newest member epicducklol