Search found 1381 matches

by tigershark
Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:53 pm
Forum: Screenshots & Media
Topic: Screencaps (Edited)
Replies: 511
Views: 130234

Re: Screencaps (Edited)

a vulcan landing and edited by photoshop

Image
by tigershark
Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 pm
Forum: Addon Creation
Topic: Current Projects
Replies: 3742
Views: 738926

Re: Current Projects

can't get the .dat files working still and i read some information about it.if any one free and want to help. reply back and we short thing out. because am :?
by tigershark
Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:10 am
Forum: Previous Aerial Events
Topic: YS Grand Prix 2011
Replies: 118
Views: 18230

Re: YS Grand Prix 2011

Scarecrow wrote:
zak wrote:can i watch the race because it lookes like fun :D
Zak, the race is going to be lived streamed. :D So yes, you can watch!
sorry scarecrow i can;t watch the race.i got lot of thing to be doing
by tigershark
Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:28 pm
Forum: Previous Aerial Events
Topic: [APR 2-3] Sendai Air Festival 2011 (YSAS)
Replies: 157
Views: 21142

Re: [26-27 MAR] Sendai Air Festival

scarecrow about the YSFlight Version

i still got the 2009 version do that matter

tell me that ok with you
by tigershark
Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:47 pm
Forum: Screenshots & Media
Topic: Screencaps (Unedited)
Replies: 4279
Views: 947304

Re: Screencaps (Unedited)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
by tigershark
Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:42 pm
Forum: Addon Creation
Topic: Current Projects
Replies: 3742
Views: 738926

Re: Current Projects

VNAF ONE wrote:zak, to be honest, THAT LOOKS AMAZING. Isn't this your first repaint because if so it's awesome and it looks like you've worked very hard on it. Good work. Keep it up. I look forward to seeing more of your repaints.
VNAF ONE. :)

yes it my first repaint
by tigershark
Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:13 pm
Forum: Miscellanea
Topic: Share your Artistic Talents
Replies: 518
Views: 122621

Re: Share your Artistic Talents

i like to show you my Artistic Talents by useing photoshop there take weeks to do here 6 pic to show my Talents https://i.imgur.com/MhvFi.jpg https://i.imgur.com/ex1hT.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Qvqqx.jpg https://i.imgur.com/taOsw.jpg https://i.imgur.com/SBAeD.jpg https://i.imgur.com/mj0mQ.jpg the last...
by tigershark
Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:26 pm
Forum: Addon Creation
Topic: Current Projects
Replies: 3742
Views: 738926

Re: Current Projects

When did you ask me if you could paint my Tornado? I believe you have told me on a number of occasions that everything in BNI Pack is free game to whomever comes forth and decides to paint/mod it. thank you for back me up lord flasheart.your my best friend :) i finish the model and i doing the .dat...
by tigershark
Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:00 pm
Forum: Personal Messages
Topic: Happy Birthday Bombcat
Replies: 15
Views: 2982

Re: Happy Birthday Bombcat

happy birthday bomcat ! :)

king of f-14 tomcat



Image
by tigershark
Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:31 pm
Forum: Personal Messages
Topic: hello ysflight headquarters
Replies: 9
Views: 2302

Re: hello ysflight headquarters

Iceman wrote:temp banned.

Zak, your ban is until the 20th. Behave. The last thing I need is a filthy liar on my forum.

i join imgur so am not spamming on the PukiWiki([email protected]) any more.that a can put image up so you can see now.

Image :)
by tigershark
Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:49 am
Forum: Previous Aerial Events
Topic: YS Grand Prix 2011
Replies: 118
Views: 18230

Re: YS Grand Prix 2011

can i watch the race because it lookes like fun :D
by tigershark
Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 am
Forum: Screenshots & Media
Topic: YSFlight Videos
Replies: 369
Views: 104529

Re: YSFlight Videos

here is my channel. link below
http://www.youtube.com/user/zakr100?feature=mhum#p/u

here 3 video of ysflight what do

lancaster & vulcan


ysflight - ys plane tv.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N07Txnv ... ature=fvsr[/youtube]
by tigershark
Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:48 am
Forum: Previous Aerial Events
Topic: [APR 2-3] Sendai Air Festival 2011 (YSAS)
Replies: 157
Views: 21142

Re: [26-27 MAR] Sendai Air Festival

no. the tornado flying saturday & sunday
by tigershark
Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:25 am
Forum: Addon Creation
Topic: Current Projects
Replies: 3742
Views: 738926

Re: Current Projects

vandal wrote:Ok but what are the file extensions? Are they .srf .dnm? What are you using to edit? Paint? Mod?
i found out the problem. it was the .srf files

here my tornado f3 model .? i cant figger out my .dat

Image
by tigershark
Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:17 am
Forum: Previous Aerial Events
Topic: [APR 2-3] Sendai Air Festival 2011 (YSAS)
Replies: 157
Views: 21142

Re: [26-27 MAR] Sendai Air Festival

book me for alpha-jete [sunday only]
by tigershark
Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:08 pm
Forum: Addon Creation
Topic: Current Projects
Replies: 3742
Views: 738926

Re: Current Projects

[quote="] There are people here who can help you. But as Iceman said, help comes to those who help themselves. Have a little read through the tutorials and if you can't find the solution come back to us. Also, when you're looking for help try telling us the problem in more detail. What are you using...
by tigershark
Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 am
Forum: Addon Creation
Topic: Current Projects
Replies: 3742
Views: 738926

Re: Current Projects

i am doing a tornado f3 solo display the pic is on yspilots link here - http://ysfhq.com/phpbb3/posting.php?mode=edit&f=17&p=1357 i have 1 problem with the dnm i cannot go on dnm viewer to see the model post something to help me out because i like this model on ysflight help me yes / no and i found ...
by tigershark
Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:12 am
Forum: Personal Messages
Topic: hello ysflight headquarters
Replies: 9
Views: 2302

Re: hello ysflight headquarters

Iceman wrote:Zak, if you are to remain a member of this forum, you will stop spamming the 2CH and japanese boards.

One more post from you on those boards, and I'll permaban you from this community. I promise.
ok i do as you say
by tigershark
Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 pm
Forum: Previous Aerial Events
Topic: [APR 2-3] Sendai Air Festival 2011 (YSAS)
Replies: 157
Views: 21142

Re: [26-27 MAR] Sendai Air Festival

book me up for a tornado_f3 solo display