Search found 95 matches
- Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:17 pm
- Forum: General YS
- Topic: Grun Squadron Fly-in | SEPTEMBER 12
- Replies: 39
- Views: 6332
I don't want to insult you, but a Fenrir isn't a bit overpowered?farrelldaffa wrote:i can join too with my XFA-33
I'm joining the Turf War on the NATO/JSDF side in my provisional squadron:
Squadron callsign: Wolves
Wolf 1: Snake6
Wolf 2: Kozeph (my friend, he's not an HQ member.)
We will not use EW.
But it's ridiculous when I go into the modelling shop and 80% of the models there are Revell Tornado ECR's in different scales. The other 20% are planes that I have alerady built.
- Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 pm
- Forum: Aerobatic YS
- Topic: (DELAYED) 22 December Bandung viritual airshow
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2490
3 days are a bit long for an airshow and I think no one will have time on a weekday's morning.NeurAxaL wrote:3 days? has this been done before?
I still have hope for this airshow.