Search found 433 matches
- Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:48 am
- Forum: Scenery
- Topic: [SCENERY] Hong Kong / TNCM improvement V.2 [TAIWAN]
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7319
Not to bust any bubble Styk is like.. the best.
- Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:42 am
- Forum: Addon Requests/Proposals
- Topic: Rocket Propelled Chainsaw
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2756
YES ALL THE TAShutter wrote:This is stupid and childish sentinel, gawd. This is a terrible request and you should feel terrible.
I mean, clearly, this needs to be hooked up to a weissritter. Geez, think ahead a bit.
- Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 am
- Forum: Scenery Tutorials
- Topic: How to Import/Export Elevation Grids, Scenery, or 2D Paints.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2120
- Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Forum: Aviation Discussion
- Topic: Manchester airport due to close - fuel shortage
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1383
Also snark level buddy... Too low fix that.
- Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:52 pm
- Forum: Miscellanea
- Topic: What are you listening to right now?
- Replies: 1774
- Views: 340659
Add on tutorials, there should be one that shows how to have an object move.zak wrote:but how can i do that.also how make ground object moveFlake wrote:Hey zak, why re-invent the wheel?
Waspe has placed a beautiful YSFHQ logo in the dropbox that you could use in your map instead.
Otherwise, not too bad.
Is it at all possible to change the font of the Text function in scenery editor? I have not been able to locate anything that bridges a truetype or other font file.