- Posts: 171
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:57 am
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 94 times
But to get the sky to darken with altitude... the only way I can see forward (especially considering also the so-so reception given to the latest release of YSflight) is to start writing a ground-up open-source program that will take all our planes and sceneries. Then we could do anything we wanted! Power to the modders!
- Posts: 4039
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Honda CBR600RR. Shit I mean Boeing F/A-18A.
- Location: Newcastle, Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 686 times
- Been thanked: 969 times
1) Thanks for the necro, WaitingFaster (Who approved the post???)
2) Breeki, can I please ask what localistion your windows install is? Seems this is a problem involving how addon names are processed. OYS Isn't too good at using anything but en-au (or en-us)
Also I edited the thread title to be slightly more search friendly...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest