Any servers that support Aigaion operations?

YSFlight general discussion & everything in between
acf492
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: 737

Re: Any servers that support Aigaion operations?

Post by acf492 »

I had a "gallery" server running for new aircraft releases, and the system I was running it on (a VPS) had lots of CPU power still idle while running that program. I could make a "silly" server running beside it for unrealistic planes such as your requested plane (I'm not sure what it actually is) or if the "CP Fun house" server owner is willing to add it to his/hers, that could be an option too.
I'm back.
C P
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-18E SuperHornet

Post by C P »

zzz...zzz...Oh yes...you rang? CP here, that "silly server" with the "unrealistic aircraft" , at your service!
Well, I don't know what an "Aigaion" is, but if it's anything like flying food or farm animals, mythical creatures,(friend or foe) armed lamborghinis or Cesnas, then it probably belongs here, at the FunHouse, along with the other wackiness from XMAS2012. Just have this young fellow send me his files and we'll run them up the flag pole, and see if anyone does a drive-by-shooting with a "cheat plane" or UFO. Yes Sir!. You can loosen-up your neck tie (or corset) at the FunHouse for a bit, and blow off some steam, in between your serious attempts to save the world with YSFLIGHT. Sorry, I haven't been on much lately. But, you can understand, that it's not worth running a server for just one (fine, loyal, much appreciated, regular) patron, like my friend Dragon-Mech, whom I believe has now created his own server. (Congrats!). I will try again to stir up some activity soon, with time as newly retired. (Bet you didn't know that I was an old guy!...lol.) Besides, anything beats flying 'round in circles all day, having logged in 39X, with 6 computers running multi-split screen, on the same server...really freeks out the Japanese!
Just one more thing. With all that there is to do on YSFLIGHT; I can't see how anyone, with a normal ounce of ambition and creativity, couldn't find SOMETHING that interests them, and would like to share with friends. "Old, low res, retro"...BS. They need to put down those funny controllers for the popular FPS/shoot-em-up/blood squirting/mindless games, grab a joystick, and see what YS has to offer. We don't have a game problem, we have a PR problem. Sorry for the blog. Thanks for the air time.
CP
Deleted User 2433

Post by Deleted User 2433 »

CP, damn man.

When's your server up again?
C P
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-18E SuperHornet

Post by C P »

Thanks Swift. Server should be up soon. Good time time to bring back XMAS2012 Santa plane! :lol: