YSF addons and copyrights... Can you copyright a design that has been stolen?

YSFlight general discussion & everything in between
Anon
Favorite Aircraft: Eurofighter Typhoon

Re: YSF addons and copyrights... Can you copyright a design that has been stolen?

Post by Anon »

pull up in da shrek, b*tches in ma jet
In Revolt
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: F-117

Re: YSF addons and copyrights... Can you copyright a design that has been stolen?

Post by In Revolt »

YSFLIGHT is just a training software of some secret japanese goverment agency ,
which has a nasty plan for stealing CONCORD from HEATHROW and then land it on MISAWA
at any cost .That is why maps design is so simplistic and that is why there is no
vertical velocity limitation when plane touches down runway.It may even crash and
then workoholic japanese "ants" will try to reasemble it.That's what we,a bunch of
underground dwellers are trying to achieve in this simulator and failing miserably.

Soji is a "hobo" that simply stole the code ,and then being drunk drop it in the
sewers.That's how we land our hands on this magnificent piece of intellectual
property. :lol:
Deleted User 4845

Post by Deleted User 4845 »

waspe414 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:57 pm That's one heck of an assumption
I knew there was going to be someone who missed the part "and from what I gather from the forum". Same goes for decaff. I should've underlined the part "from what I gather from the forum". I don't blame you for missing it.
waspe414 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:57 pm Like I said on Discord, if you want to see change, be change. You want a website that compiles addons into easy downloads? Make it. Set the precedent. Build aircraft for it. Get modders on board. We're all doing this for fun: none of us owe anything to anyone. Complaining about things isn't going to get anywhere. Act.
Working on it! And it's going to be epic! Stay put! I'm practically unemployed at the moment so hopefully will have something to offer by the end of the month.