- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:05 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified
- Location: Pgh
- Has thanked: 169 times
- Been thanked: 198 times
This is the youtube vid, it's the last link in the description.
The only reason I want this mod is because of landing an a flying aircraft carrier:)
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:30 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-22C
- Location: 626
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
I know what your problem is.
I had the exact same issue when I started playing YS a long while back.
The problem is this:
TMP (Tank Mod Pack) doesn't put "user" in its dat files.
so because of this, you cant put your TMP folder into your USER folder.
YS works kind of like a directory. The dat. files have a list of airplanes, and it will tell the game where to find those files.
So for example:
USUALLY: It would look something like this.
This "User" location above is what most packs include.
However, the TMP pack doesn't have this, so "How do you fix this?"
You could do it two ways.
(1) You could go to your air.lst file. and manually change every single line so that it has "user" in the beginning of it (A lot of needless word)
(2) Or you can just put your TMP folder into your main YS Flight Folder.
Because that's where "YS" is originally looking for the TMP files.
I hope this helps, come back and PM if you have anymore issues with that.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests