- Posts: 32
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:12 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- OS: Windows
- Has thanked: 1 time
When I'm create a air to air combat game with B-24 bomber,the game has stopped the working while I face to face with enemy plane.
Is that a Direct3d problem?
- Posts: 1377
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Kiowa, Mitten, Hornet
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 136 times
- Been thanked: 350 times
Direct3D is less stable than OpenGL, but OpenGL will often crash with that plane as well.
Pick a different aircraft.
Which plane was it? The one I know of that wrecks D3D is the B-58A.
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests