YSFlight general discussion & everything in between
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:45 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: FA-50 Golden Eagle
- Location: Seoul
- OS: Windows
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 164 times
Does anyone know about "Free Memory When Possible" in Network Option - Client?
- Core Staff
- Posts: 4354
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 836 times
- Been thanked: 1238 times
I know of it. What it actually achieves is a mystery to me.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
- 57th Polyvalent Sq
- Posts: 1843
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Anything that gets off the ground
- Location: From Louisiana, stationed in Alabama
- Has thanked: 226 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
I would guess that it dumps any files that sit in your RAM for too long without actually being used. I have no clue it what it actually does, though.
USAF Computer Systems Programmer (3D0X4)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest