The season consists of 15 races contained within 5 distinct events, called Race Series.The first Race Series of the season will usually be a big event presenting many activities, while the following 4 Race Series will be smaller, shorter events more focused on racing.
Each participating pilot will earn points based on finish position in each of this season's four categories : Aerobatic, general aviation, helicopter and jet fighter. At the end of the season, pilots with most points in each of the categories will be declared winners, as well as the pilot with the most cumulative points in all four categories. As YSRSC is currently the only racing league in YS Flight, the winner will earn the title of the fastest pilot in all of YS!
- Everyone will be flying the same aircraft during any given race. The reason for this is to remove the aircraft performance from the equation. With everyone starting form an equal state, only your skills will be a determining factor for victory.
- A required aircraft for a given race may exists in multiple version. You are free to select the paint sheme of your liking, as long as the exact name stated on this topic is contained within the aircraft's name you select. When you see ''XX'' in the name stated here, it means there is multiple versions avalaible.
- You are expected to take-off/apply full throttle only when given the signal to do so. Some races may have a flying start were we need to do a pace lap before starting.
- For touch-and-go's, at least one wheel must touch the tarmac. You may touch-and-go as fast as you dare go, as long as one wheel touch the ground.
-Failure to respect a rule will get you a penaly. Penalty = 1 position loss per penalty on the final result of the race. 3 penalty within a race means an automatic DQ.
- Start positions will be atributed randomly every races using random.org list randomizer. Screenshots of the results will be saved and publicly posted if requested.
- You are expected to know the track enough not to crash. If you do so, you are disqualified. It is recommended that you practice before showing up to the race.
- Fuel load is at your discretion and will not be enforced in any way. Practice to discover the minimal amount needed for a given race.
- Aircraft repainting is allowed. Notify me by PM only when the final version is ready and uploaded, so I can update this topic. Note that permissions may be required and that not all aircrafts may qualify for repainting. Please respect the original creator wishes in that matter.
- You are expected to have fun!
Cannonball Run: Can be done on any map containing at least 2 airports or major landmarks, Medium to large sized, always starts and finishes landed and stopped, Waypoints are specific runways we have to touch-and-go on, appropriate for: jet fighters, general aviation.
Note that I will be reviewing the races myself, as I am participating in the said races, it may cause some impartiallity concerns. Know that I am aware of this and that I am genuily invested to do this work correctly and honestly. I keep replay files and screenshots, If you ever have doubts about a result don't hesitate to pm me and I'll gladly upload all related data to anyone who asks.
1st = 8 pts
2nd = 7 pts
3rd = 6 pts
4th = 5 pts
5th = 4 pts
6th = 3 pts
7th = 2 pts
8th = 1 pt
LAPD_Chopper / Action_chopper / News_chopper