Problems With 2ch

YSFlight general discussion & everything in between
Margatroid
CVW-171
CVW-171
Favorite Aircraft: F-14D

Problems With 2ch

Post by Margatroid »

I feel like these entire two pages are basically a bucketload of shite. Obviously something is going on, but I'd like to hear something that sounds legitimate before we all start spurting out speculation, because all thats happening right now is that you're all making an increasingly large mess of an already negative situation.
m88youngling
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: R-9A Arrowhead - F-16C Rainbow Falcon

Problems With 2ch

Post by m88youngling »

Margatroid wrote:I feel like these entire two pages are basically a bucketload of shite. Obviously something is going on, but I'd like to hear something that sounds legitimate before we all start spurting out speculation, because all thats happening right now is that you're all making an increasingly large mess of an already negative situation.
so basically a not very nice way of saying what I was saying all along?
I wouldn't say a larger mess has been made just yet, but it would be good to note that we are on our way to a larger mess if we keep speculating.
SARF Executive Officer (2IC)
[email protected]
YFH-555
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 777

Problems With 2ch

Post by YFH-555 »

First, Satoshi-Go and saw are not involved to this.

Second. 2ch DOESN'T permit others to edit their maps and aircrafts.
This is one reason why somebody is mad.

And finally, 2ch thinks English speakers are trolls. Because most of us don't speak Japanese,
It's difficult for both of us to communicate and understand their latest rules.
They argued about how to deal with English speakers and decided to see them as trolls.
Their not mad at our existence. Their mad at us because we broke the rules that were
not described in English.

The IFF rules were weird in 2ch servers. You need to know which IFF uses which start pos
and which aircaft.

Will these information help? If there any question, ask me.
Especially the translation.
Gunny
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Problems With 2ch

Post by Gunny »

Maybe its best that if you can not speak & read the language you do not go on there servers.So as not to create inadvertent insults by either party :idea:
Image[/align=centre]
Vic Viper
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: de Havilland Mosquito

Problems With 2ch

Post by Vic Viper »

Thank you for the clarification YFH. Still puzzled as to the targeting of the 171st and the 49th. To my knowledge our members rarely if ever went on their servers. Anyway you can post asking for more details on this YFH?
VFA-49 FORUM

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg...and my arm...even my fingers. The body I've lost...the comrades I've lost...won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm going to make them give back our past"
m88youngling
Contributor
Contributor

Problems With 2ch

Post by m88youngling »

Gunny wrote:Maybe its best that if you can not speak & read the language you do not go on there servers.So as not to create inadvertent insults by either party :idea:
This is the best idea I've seen so far. If they are angry because we dont follow their rules (and we cant) then we stay away from their servers.

And if they dont want us editing their maps and addons, then maybe we shouldnt do that either.
[email protected]
NightRaven
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: .

Problems With 2ch

Post by NightRaven »

Vic Viper wrote:Thank you for the clarification YFH. Still puzzled as to the targeting of the 171st and the 49th. To my knowledge our members rarely if ever went on their servers. Anyway you can post asking for more details on this YFH?
I did quite frequently before they went down/banned me, but at the time I didn't include my VFA tag.
YFH-555 wrote:Second. 2ch DOESN'T permit others to edit their maps and aircrafts.
HQPGAC? shi-
Gunny
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Problems With 2ch

Post by Gunny »

We are free to re-edit the maps and planes.They just will not allow them on there servers as is there right ;)Remember on 2ch we are the guests not the hosts and it is the guests responsibility to know and follow the hosts rules and if you can not do that for one reason or another do not frequent there servers.Its simple etiquette nothing complicated about it ;)
Image[/align=centre]
VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Problems With 2ch

Post by VNAF ONE »

Wow, that's sad the language barrier alone causes so much misunderstanding. This is exactly why we need an "ambassador" or someone who can translate and explain to us the real meaning of some of these things. We can't be blamed for what we don't know or understand and I don't think anyone here has committed any offense purposely.

What we need is to apologize for any misunderstandings on our side, explain how our rules are set up and how we are used to flying and operating, and get a clear understanding of their rules . . . of course that is if there's still anything going on there. I see no reason we should be banned because we can't read the rules. Maybe we should have multilingual rules here on the HQ.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer
Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58

Problems With 2ch

Post by Neocon »

The statement that we were not allowed to modify their aircraft, at least for the main GAC pack, is just not true. Their site said that repaints with credit was allowed. The same was true for the Repaint of GAC pack until it was changed a few years ago.
Margatroid
CVW-171
CVW-171
Favorite Aircraft: F-14D

Problems With 2ch

Post by Margatroid »

Patrick31337 wrote:The statement that we were not allowed to modify their aircraft, at least for the main GAC pack, is just not true. Their site said that repaints with credit was allowed. The same was true for the Repaint of GAC pack until it was changed a few years ago.
Since you said they changed the Repaints of GAC pack rules a few years ago, maybe they changed the rules of the main GAC pack rules recently but we didn't notice?
Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership

Problems With 2ch

Post by Neocon »

If they did, it was within a few months of when the site went offline. I remember looking at their rules as recently as late last year.
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Problems With 2ch

Post by Flake »

YFH-555 wrote:Second. 2ch DOESN'T permit others to edit their maps and aircrafts.
I would honestly like to hope 2ch isn't that petty as to pull the plug on all his work just because people aren't using FREE software how he wanted.

I work hard on my OYS project not to put myself on a pedestal, but to better YSF as a whole.

Like Minecraft without Bukkit. - a good game, but bukkit just makes it amazing for online play, and the online play is what drives MC, which is what drives Bukkit, which is what drives online...

I eagerly await more information on this. Surely 2ch has something to say on this. I'd rather take it from the horses mouth then some other little fledglings on the Japanese Bullitin Boards.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership

Problems With 2ch

Post by Neocon »

OfficerFlake wrote:[post]87181[/post] Surely 2ch has something to say on this. I'd rather take it from the horses mouth then some other little fledglings on the Japanese Bullitin Boards.
Bingo! The person in charge is the one who should be talking to us. For all we know, this is just a bunch of people who read the stories about us on flightsimhq and took them seriously.

EDIT: I thought Masa-AT was the person behind GAC. Am I wrong?
Mobiyus
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-18 Hornet

Problems With 2ch

Post by Mobiyus »

Is there anything left of the french community? I offer my services as a french ambassador.
[VT-171]Mobiyus
YSRS YS Time Trial YSRSC
imgur YS Flight Album
Dorm room 2254
PSN
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49

Problems With 2ch

Post by Flake »

I also volunteer as French ambassador.

Ahem: "Hon hon hon baguette Eiffel tower!"

Sorry, that was bad, I know.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
m88youngling
Contributor
Contributor

Problems With 2ch

Post by m88youngling »

"Sorry, I don't speak Applenese, I speak Japanese."

...anyway aside from references, this is starting to go in the right direction. Now all we need is a way to talk to whoever's in charge of YSF 2ch, which sounds kinda difficult until we can find a translator.

Where would we get one?
[email protected]
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49

Problems With 2ch

Post by Flake »

... YFH-555? :lol:
VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Problems With 2ch

Post by VNAF ONE »

We don't necessarily have to talk to a "leader" considering you wouldn't expect that here. Like I said, just an ambassador, someone who is just there to pass along information in an understandable way to each group and discuss it, just like we are now. That person for 2ch would be YFH-555 at this moment, considering he's the first one to really bring up any sort of communication between us in several years.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer
YFH-555
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 777

Problems With 2ch

Post by YFH-555 »

I think I need to report a troll case.
There are currently 7 trolls in cp's server.
They said, "We will multiply and take over ys."
Then they said something like, "First We'll kill cp."

I don't know if this is coused by somebody from 2ch or not.
But if it is, we might be in trouble.

stp1, 1, nameless are alll trolls.
PhantomBuster is my friend.
Attachments
troll_r.jpg
troll_r_2.jpg