- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:34 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Lockheed P-38
- Been thanked: 1 time
Doesn't our default YS Flight Program come with a very basic in-built ATC? I used to know how to activate it...but I seem to have forgotten. Showing a friend of mine the ropes and would like to show him this aspect too...
It was a keyboard command [just like the BACKSPACE-key to activate AUTO-PILOT].
Thanks in advance for the help...
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:18 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-14, F-15D&E, SR-71, King Air 200, B737
- Location: Mansfield, Mo. USA
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
- Has thanked: 94 times
- Been thanked: 127 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests