- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3209
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 562 times
- Been thanked: 720 times
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3790
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win 10
- Has thanked: 1569 times
- Been thanked: 1689 times
- Core Staff
- Posts: 4308
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 828 times
- Been thanked: 1195 times
It's donation-ware, and will warn you to pay but you don't have to as it won't force you out.
So you totally could pay for it if you want to.
But I'm with Pat. I've always used the right click -> send to zip method.
- Posts: 1940
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Spaceships I see when in a K hole
- Location: In a K Hole
- OS: My Mind
- Has thanked: 208 times
- Been thanked: 199 times
YSFHQ Elected Overlord
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest