- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3197
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 549 times
- Been thanked: 695 times
- Posts: 1892
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: AgustaWestland AW189
- Location: Chepstow, Old South Wales
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 178 times
The stability doesn't seem to bad and I have yet to find an issue with regards to the general use of the game.
That said it does seem to use a fair bit more in regards to system resources and therefore if you were already struggling to run YS then I'd test it before making a permanent switch.
YSFHQ Elected Admin
Officer Commanding VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest