[26th Sept] RED VS BLUE (WW3 SERVER)
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:17 pm
WW3 RED VS BLUE
Time and Date: 0800 PT/1500 UTC on the 26th of September
Required Downloads: GAC Pack V083b
REQUIRED FUEL PATCH DO NOT PLAY WITHOUT THIS
2ch Map Ver.100905
Optional GAC Weapon Pack (Make sure to backup your Misc folder)
Server: Waspe 414's WW3 West
There will be two teams, IFF1 (Blue) at Aglee Air Base and IFF4 (Red) at Lavonin Air Base, no other spawn points are allowed. Teams will be balanced on the day of the event depending on who shows up. Participants must be on the YSFHQ Discord where a briefing will be held at the start time of the event. The objective for both sides is to score as many A2A and A2G ground kills as possible while suffering minimal losses. Both teams will be scored on their performance.
- Complete destruction of enemy ground forces
- A higher overall score at the end of the event
- If you are signing up for this event, make sure you can stay online for at least 1 hour and 30 minutes after start time
- Names must be in this format on the WW3 Server[(RED/BLUE)Your Nickname]
- No Trim or Flaps in combat. Spoilers are allowed.
- Spawns are infinite
- No spawning as tanks/helis
- Pilots may either fly A2G or A2A ops for their side
- If you run out of weapons/bingo fuel, you must fly back to your base to re-arm. Leaving the aircraft to quickly re-arm will result in a deduction of points
- If you are shot down the other team will gain points. If you crash, the same. In either case, you are allowed to respawn instantly
- If an enemy ground object shoots you down, that will count as a kill for the oppoisng team
- All weapons are allowed.
- Vulching is prohibited and will be penalized. However, if an enemy aircraft is sitting right next to a ground target, they are fair game but points will only be scored for the A2G kill.
- The time limit is of ONE Hour. Afterwards, all pilots will seize combat.
Code: Select all
Points System: A2A Kill: 100 points A2G Kill (Anti-Air/Tank/Technical) 50 points A2G Kill (Ship) 400 points No Points for destroying buildings
Code: Select all
YSFHQ Discord Channel: Flight Comms 1 Pilots: Biryani Crazypilot Waspe414 (UltraViolet) Belmont Karstenvader Decaff_42 Maverick Mobius Sasmit Dan Flyable Aircraft: RU Russia CN China BY Bulgaria CZ Czech Republic HU Hungary ID Indonesia IN India IR Iran KP North Korea PL Poland RO Romania SK Slovakia UA Ukraine OP4 Fictional Opposing Force
Code: Select all
YSFHQ Discord Channel: Flight Comms 2 Pilots: HawkBitAlpha (Wedge) Luisitoo (Ping) Gordo Vertex Kiri Duvstep Reaper jsu2 Flyable Aircraft: AT Austria AU Australia CH Switzerland DE Germany ES Spain FI Finland FR France GR Greece IL Israel IT Italy JP Japan KR South Korea PK Pakistan SE Sweden TR Turkey TW Taiwan UK United Kingdom US USA
-Preferred side (Subject to team balancing)
-Do you have voice comms?
-Team leaders can be assigned for RED and BLUE if they so wish.
-I understand that YSFlight is not as active as it used to be, hence the time can be adjusted by an hour or two to accommodate the maximum number of participants.
-If you have any questions or suggestions contact me on the YSFHQ Discord.
-If amount of participants is very low, we will have a A2A only session of multiple rounds instead.
- Massive thanks to Waspe414 for providing their server and testing scripts.