USAF Fighter Operations

HawkbitAlpha
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: Tristar, F-5 family

Re: USAF Fighter Operations

Post by HawkbitAlpha »

Foxhound31 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:27 pm I'd like to make one thing clear. You haven't seen me in actual combat. You haven't seen my skill level. And I haven't seen yours. You probably haven't seen yourself fighting an actual person in a while. The only judgement of my skills was the time I did a combat exercise in an A-10 with a full heavy load and took on an F-15. And despite that I still managed to put up a good fight. I'd watch what your assuming there, buddy, since I don't know you and you don't know me. I'd assume the worst.
I personally trained Crazy, a 2UCW alum and now squad leader in his own right, in YS dogfighting. He's one of the best YS combat pilots of the current decade, and can easily hold his own against just about anyone. I mean this in the nicest way possible: please, please don't go around bluffing and issuing challenges you can't meet. Many people over the years, myself included, have done that, and regretted it every time.

Manager, Host, Pilot @ VCAP Aerobatics | 2021-Present
"Wedge", CO @ 2nd United Combat Wing | 2020-Present
Foxhound31
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: F22

Post by Foxhound31 »

gotcha buddy, I wasn't looking to challenge him, I was just defending myself and just responding correspondingly to his statements that he made. Either way, I'd avoid any combat if possible, since, well, I'm not that stupid. Thanks for the insider knowledge, that's going into our Intel dump (nah that's a joke, we don't have an Intel dump or whatever that is, I made it up or a Intel team)
CiC of USAF, General of the Air Force, USAF High Command, Classified Command, 13th Air Superiority Wing, Wing Leader.
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Cheese

Post by Crazypilot »

Foxhound31 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:27 pm
Crazypilot wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:19 pm You would clearly not last two seconds in any actual YS combat. Be that blacklist, furball or anything else. I can recommend FSX or GeoFS for this sort of roleplaying.
I'd like to make one thing clear. You haven't seen me in actual combat. You haven't seen my skill level. And I haven't seen yours. You probably haven't seen yourself fighting an actual person in a while. The only judgement of my skills was the time I did a combat exercise in an A-10 with a full heavy load and took on an F-15. And despite that I still managed to put up a good fight. I'd watch what your assuming there, buddy, since I don't know you and you don't know me. I'd assume the worst.
I'm going to touch you softly and gently.
Foxhound31
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Foxhound31 »

Crazypilot wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:56 pm
Crazypilot wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:19 pm You would clearly not last two seconds in any actual YS combat. Be that blacklist, furball or anything else. I can recommend FSX or GeoFS for this sort of roleplaying.
I'd like to make one thing clear. You haven't seen me in actual combat. You haven't seen my skill level. And I haven't seen yours. You probably haven't seen yourself fighting an actual person in a while. The only judgement of my skills was the time I did a combat exercise in an A-10 with a full heavy load and took on an F-15. And despite that I still managed to put up a good fight. I'd watch what your assuming there, buddy, since I don't know you and you don't know me. I'd assume the worst.
wtf?
CiC of USAF, General of the Air Force, USAF High Command, Classified Command, 13th Air Superiority Wing, Wing Leader.
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Cheese

Post by Crazypilot »

Foxhound31 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:40 pm
Crazypilot wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:56 pm
Foxhound31 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:27 pm I'd like to make one thing clear. You haven't seen me in actual combat. You haven't seen my skill level. And I haven't seen yours. You probably haven't seen yourself fighting an actual person in a while. The only judgement of my skills was the time I did a combat exercise in an A-10 with a full heavy load and took on an F-15. And despite that I still managed to put up a good fight. I'd watch what your assuming there, buddy, since I don't know you and you don't know me. I'd assume the worst.
wtf?
I'm going to touch you softly and gently
Foxhound31
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Foxhound31 »

copy and acknowledged?
Biry
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: Su-30MKI.Mig-21 Bison

Post by Biry »

Crazypilot wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:03 pm
Foxhound31 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:40 pm
Crazypilot wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:56 pm I'm going to touch you softly and gently.
wtf?
I'm going to touch you softly and gently
I would also like to share my opinion

wtf??
Luisitoo
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: N/A

Post by Luisitoo »

Crazypilot wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:56 pm I'm going to touch you softly and gently.

Dont harass the kids, Crazy, else the uwu-10 will touch you hard and firmly.
FlankerE102
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: F-14B and Viggen

Post by FlankerE102 »

Luisitoo wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:17 am

Dont harass the kids, Crazy, else the uwu-10 will touch you hard and firmly.
I WANT THIS
I am in EST time and am most often on YSFlight on weekends, excluding holidays.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Post by Alpha Star »

The plane? Or being touched hard and firmly???
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Luisitoo
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: N/A

Post by Luisitoo »

yeah which one, the latter, or the former.. or the plane touching you hard and firmly :shock:
PilotC
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: _

Post by PilotC »

What the frick did you just fricking say about me, you little kid? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in TopGun, and I've been involved in numerous virtual combat missions, and I have over 300 virtual confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top dogfighter in the entire YS Flight armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the frick out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fricking words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, fricker. As we speak I am contacting my YS Flight network of combat airmen across the USA and your server is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your squadron. You're fricking fricked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can end your squadron in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the YS flight United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your squadrons miserable tookus off the face of the virtual continent, you little fricker. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fricking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddang idiot. I will drop fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fricking done, kiddo.
FlankerE102
Rookie
Rookie

Post by FlankerE102 »

Alpha Star wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:46 am The plane? Or being touched hard and firmly???
The plane. Yeah…I should have made that more clear lol
Foxhound31
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Foxhound31 »

PilotC wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:54 pm your server is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot
first of all I wasn't threatening you or talking trash about you. Jokes on you, there is no server set up yet lmao. (that gave me and my buddies a good laugh) Third, I was just telling you to fuck off earlier, sunce we don't like running into toxic flies like you. Like seriously, there are a bazillion different ways to respond and you chose that way. Wonderful decision. and also... PilotC and Crazypilot = alt?
waspe414
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Kiowa, Mitten, Hornet

Post by waspe414 »

Foxhound31 wrote:Like seriously, there are a bazillion different ways to respond and you chose that way.
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

Let's wrap up the trolling for a bit, hmmm?
Actual UltraViolet
Image Image
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
HawkbitAlpha
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: Tristar, F-5 family

Post by HawkbitAlpha »

Foxhound31 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:11 pm and also... PilotC and Crazypilot = alt?

Manager, Host, Pilot @ VCAP Aerobatics | 2021-Present
"Wedge", CO @ 2nd United Combat Wing | 2020-Present
FlankerE102
Rookie
Rookie

Post by FlankerE102 »

Annnnd this is why I left this discussion.