- Staff Chief
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:31 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: All of them.
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 86 times
1. A person may join multiple virtual airlines at a time, but are explicitly restricted to membership in or ownership of just ONE (1) combat squadron at a time.
2. Squadrons/VAs with less than THREE (3) active members, which includes the founder or current "owner", will not be recognized by the forum and staff as fully activated. Activation grants the squadron their own sub-forum (if desired), Forum Usergroup, Usergroup Icon, or color-coded HQ Discord nametag.
3. YSFHQ and it's staff DO NOT grant recognition to alliances or conglomerate groups such as "Neo United Nations". Instead, HQ and staff will refer to the individual airlines/squadrons they are composed of.
4. Conglomerates or alliances whose organizations dissolve in favor of uniting as a single squadron/airline shall be recognized as such and treated accordingly.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests