[Recurring] Sun/Tues/Thurs Night Flights (Civilian)

Fariiniq
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: A380

Re: [Recurring] Sun/Tues/Thurs Night Flights (Civilian)

Post by Fariiniq » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:55 am

MrFunnybone wrote:Fariiniq's server is nice tried it out under the nameless1 user. it's not pure civi server but it has a welcome atmosphere.
Haha you're the one who didn't agree to identify yourself no matter what I said :D

EDIT: And yeah my server is in practice mostly civilian and I try to take care of airliners flying as much as I can but there's non-civilian too. Like it says on the welcome message, "open for everyone". I considered lot of options but have come to the conclusion that it's best to have the server open for everyone and have most of the common aircrafts, but take care that it doesn't become accepted to shoot down civies etc.
Me: "Come on! Come on coward! Insult me!" - User: "Okay. You're a moron!" - Me: "BANHAMMERED!" *permaban*

CharleyHotel

Post by CharleyHotel » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:17 am

If you need any help dealing with airliner shoot-downs, 398 is happy to lend a hand.

TB1
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: 202 SQ RAF Sea King

Post by TB1 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:08 am

chunt75 wrote:If you need any help dealing with airliner shoot-downs, 398 is happy to lend a hand.
well as to be expected, most civi shoot downs happen when the servers are busy, so thats probably when civis would need all the help they can get, especially when there are noobs and trollers around

[tb1]123[/tb1]