Good afternoon chaps,
I haven't been around for a year or so now and, unfortunately, this is not a post saying I'm coming back. I am fully indoctriated on FSX and VATSIM. I'm an air traffic controller on the network at Manchester (EGCC) and I am waiting to start my radar training. I am also a keen pilot on FSX, flying for British Airways Virtual, UKVirtual, Virtual Norwegian and Royal Dutch Virtual.
This is a statement with regards to HAVA so that I can set the records straight:
- As of December 2014, Hawaiian Airways Virtual Airline has formally ceased operations.
- The domain 'hawaiianairwaysva.com' has expired as of December 2014. I am not now the owner of the domain, however I am aware of how it has been 'changed' somewhat
- All HAVA email addresses have ceased to function.
- I am hereby giving permission for the community to continue to use and repaint the HAVA fleet and use it for informal flights.
- Should anyone want to resurrect HAVA using the current fleet, I am open to that. Please send me a PM if this is your intention as I would like to have some input.
All that remains for me to say is a belated thank you to this wonderful community. You have all helped me along my YSFlight journey and I am happy to say I still have some real friends who still seem to be big parts of this community.
Blue skies to you all,