Mahou Air State

lorDuckFeet
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas

Mahou Air State

Post by lorDuckFeet »

Hi, I'd like to say that, just before i write this post, I've said to Nikki that i would like to keep Mahou Air alive and running.
Last edited by lorDuckFeet on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
m88youngling
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: R-9A Arrowhead - F-16C Rainbow Falcon

Re: Mahou Air State

Post by m88youngling »

I'm glad to see you are making an effort to keep Mahou Air alive!

Along with other airlines in Vingar, I would like to discuss Mahou Air's possible membership with the new alliance between SARF and the 4AS, which is looking to extend its role to civilian and aerobatics. Since the alliance was bred from the loss of GrunSolutions' involvement in YSFlight, and since Mahou was in GrunSolutions before this, it would make sense for Mahou Air to continue within this new alliance, (which is going to be called the Neo United Nations unless we decide to change it. I will be making a topic for it in a moment.)

This is of course, your choice, and my goal is to make sure that membership with the NUN is not like that of being owned by the NUN, but instead being part of a community or a council. I also understand if this would further complicate things in the way of how Vingar works. In which case, I understand. However, I think Mahou Air and the other airlines in Vingar would benefit from being a part of the NUN.

I wish you the best of luck in retrofitting Mahou Air and the best for the future of the airline!
SARF Executive Officer (2IC)
[email protected]
lorDuckFeet
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas

Re: Mahou Air State

Post by lorDuckFeet »

Thanks very much m88youngling :D

That's ok about Neo United Nations, also if you want, we (Vingar Alliance) can work together in future. :mrgreen:
Since it's another alliance, Mahou Air will left Vingar Alliance.

I'm working on the website, will be on Weebly, which is my favorite free website creator. On "top secret" i'm working on a fictitious scenery, and as said to skajr204, i'm working on badges, ranks, and tours/awards for pilots. Not forgetting my personnal projects.

Mahou Air are opened for who may interest on helping and as well fly.

The "new" operations will start in January.

Together we can do more :lol:
Thanks!