{MZVA} Moa Flight Record System

dbd000
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: So long as it isn't fictional, I like it

{MZVA} Moa Flight Record System

Post by dbd000 »

Hey guys

Just posting some information on the Moa Airways Flight Record System that has recently been updated.

There are now 3 logging forms. They are:
- The Standard Flight Log
- Training Flight Log {NEW}
- Incident Report Log {NEW}

The standard flight log will be recorded as it would be normally. If there is an incident on any MZVA flight, whether commercial or training/defense/display, you must record it in the incident report log. Maintenance issues, flight delays and malfunction are included in the incident report log. If you have an incident, you must record your flight as normal as well as file the incident report. Training flights will now need to be logged. This also means Display flights and short flights in training aircraft. The YSFAA may be notified by me if any incidents need reviewing/investigating.

To all pilots who are not already flying Moa**, we are recruiting.*

Happy Flying

*Usual VA Terms & Conditions Apply
**(MAX406/Lucas1997, If you submit a flight I will reinstate you on the roster as you are still officially a MZVA pilot only having gone on leave)
lorDuckFeet
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas

Re: {MZVA} Moa Flight Record System

Post by lorDuckFeet »

dbd000 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:10 am **(MAX406/Lucas1997, If you submit a flight I will reinstate you on the roster as you are still officially a MZVA pilot only having gone on leave)
I will probably get back, since i'm looking to do more VA flights in my YSFlight free time, i'm too close to modding most of times.