YSBRA Airlines

lorDuckFeet
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas

YSBRA Airlines

Post by lorDuckFeet »

YSBRA Airlines is a subsidiary of YSBRA Group operating scheduled flights on [PMNV]Brazil map and charter flights on YSFlight, using as equipment the Boeing 737 Next Generation (-800 and -700).

We're with open positions for Pilot and Staff.

​The process of application are easier than ever, YSBRA Airlines are revitalized with new fleet and logo, as well our politics and management, so what are you waiting for?
Join us today! http://ysbra.weebly.com/
lorDuckFeet
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas

Re: YSBRA Airlines

Post by lorDuckFeet »

YS Bravo Romeo Alpha Group - YSBRA Group - May Updates.
YSBRA Airlines is on final steps to finish a lot of simple, but cool features:

A brand new website: simple changes on design and information, a new simple login system to acess a exclusive member area.

TOURS: Starting soon, we're going to offer tours on Brazil starting with many Brazilian Airlines, from PAX/Cargo to Past/Present days.

YSBRA Club: On some special and international TOURS we're going to offer some awards to our pilots, for example a well done paint scheme. (someone said a great Delta's L-1011 is waiting for you :roll: ).

YSBRA Group Hangar: Hangar VEM is gone, the new hangar will be making realistics paint schemes (as you may noted on my recently works on CHF's 777)
ImageImage

That's all so far.
I would like to thanks Patrick and Zaurix, which gave me inspiration to continue.