- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:38 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: boeing 787 dreamliner
- Location: probably no where
- OS: windows 7
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 199 times
I will operate with Herven 737 and 747 400 while my fleet is maded
soon i will add an 797 with my livery and a blank for that someone repaint for their VA's or something
to join just click on my signature
ModEdit: Please edit this post and add the missing information this post so desperately requires. Also, please seek Herven VA's permission to use their fleet for your VA's operations!
- Core Staff
- Posts: 4311
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 829 times
- Been thanked: 1201 times
1) Do you have Herven VA's permission to use their aircraft for your VA? I don't think they'd be too happy with you just poaching their hard work for your own VA!
2) What is the name of your VA? You forgot to specify.
Please fix these things up and try again!
On a personal note, I suggest you take the time to put a lot of thought into your proposed VA - what routes will you fly? what color will your fleet be? can you commit to regular flights? Ask the help of your fellow YSFlight pilots who are veterens, we're here to help!
Please excuse my pre-emptive locking of the thread all, when these things are fixed up, I'll unlock and we can go from there!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest