flyer17
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: boeing 787 dreamliner

Open recruitment

Post by flyer17 »

Hello i open the recruitment of my VA

I will operate with Herven 737 and 747 400 while my fleet is maded

soon i will add an 797 with my livery and a blank for that someone repaint for their VA's or something

to join just click on my signature

ModEdit: Please edit this post and add the missing information this post so desperately requires. Also, please seek Herven VA's permission to use their fleet for your VA's operations!
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Re: Open recruitment

Post by Flake »

2 questions?

1) Do you have Herven VA's permission to use their aircraft for your VA? I don't think they'd be too happy with you just poaching their hard work for your own VA!

2) What is the name of your VA? You forgot to specify.

Please fix these things up and try again!

On a personal note, I suggest you take the time to put a lot of thought into your proposed VA - what routes will you fly? what color will your fleet be? can you commit to regular flights? Ask the help of your fellow YSFlight pilots who are veterens, we're here to help!

Please excuse my pre-emptive locking of the thread all, when these things are fixed up, I'll unlock and we can go from there! ;)
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!