YSFlight Replay Airshow Community Official Thread

Gordo
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: F/A-18F Super Hornet

YSFlight Replay Airshow Community Official Thread

Post by Gordo »

As A product of countless sleepless nights, and much thought and consideration, may I present to you a NEW airshow organization community. We strive to provide a community for new performers to come, perform, and get given feedback by skilled formation, and solo demonstration pilots. This community holds no grudges, and gives everyone willing to participate a chance. We are currently looking for people to be administrators, to help me run shows, collect replays, make rosters, logos, banners, etc... A benefit of this is new performers will be able to fly their performance over, and over, until they get it perfect, to be sent in, and with their best work being shared. This community is aimed towards newbies in YS aerobatics, and investigators all the same. We are also open to veterans, and people that know what they are doing. (Just don't overthrow the newbies). Our shows will be livestreamed to twitch, (which is a controversial thing, that I have put a lot of thought and consideration into.) We will run out of a discord server, link below.

We want your input! We have a google doc, for yall to fill out, for you to give us show ideas, and positive/negative feedback.

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1biP-Ab ... e4JOA/edit

Come talk with us, we have a discord server set up, where the performers, and the community can socialize.
Link: https://discord.gg/588B2AhPRE

I know this may be a stupid idea, but with time, I think that it could be a great deal.

Co-Founder, Organizer, Co-Host @ VCAP 2021-Present
YSACC Viper Demo 2021-Present
Why Are You reading this? Im Just Gordo...