The YSFlight Blue Angels 2022/2023 Team is officially recruiting!

yooyop004
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Fighting Falcon(Block30)

The YSFlight Blue Angels 2022/2023 Team is officially recruiting!

Post by yooyop004 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:18 am

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! My Name is "Mustang" Blue Angel #1 for the 2022/2023 team and I am proud to announce the YSFlight Blue Angels team is officially Recruiting for the 2022/2023 show season, please join the discord linked below for more info, and leave a comment here expressing your interest in the position of your choice. First come, First serve.

Available Flying Positions-
Blue Angel 2~
Blue Angel 3~
Blue Angel 4~
Blue Angel 5~
Blue Angel 6~

Available Ground/Support Positions-
Media Officer~

Also, here are the benefits/disadvantages for each position

2/3 Wing Pilots- will spend a lot of time in formation, BUT will rack up a lot of experience.
4 Slot Pilot- will spend a lot of time in the formation, and is the easiest diamond formation
5/6 Solos- Less formation time, but more coordination with your other solo, and less practice time!?!?
Fat Albert- No Formation time, (with the exception of the occasional flyover), and gets the shortest profile, and gets to take pictures of the display along with the media officer. Will Transition from the C-130J to the C-130T before the 2nd or 3rd airshow of the 2022 show season
Narrator- MUST have a little prior narrating experience, and gets to skip music
Media Officer- Gets access to all of the team's performance replays, and will get to take both in the pit, and from the ground shots.

I hope we can get a team going by the beginning of next season, with the E/F models, and the new Fat Albert. I want to make this team the best it can be and the closest to the real-deal possible, I have taken into account distance lag, etc... And I think that this is very doable, and I hope that we can make it a great show season!
here is the official Ysflight Blue angels 2022 team discord: https://discord.gg/KaZYxMJ5vk
Last edited by yooyop004 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Blue Angel #1 "Mustang" (BOSS)