Gordo
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: F/A-18F Super Hornet

YSACC Viper Demo - Don't Bring It Weak!

Post by Gordo »

YSACC Viper Demonstration Team

Shaw AFB, Sumter, SC 5/2/2022

YSFlight Air Combat Command approved the change of command, and certification of the 2022 YSACC Viper Demonstration Team.

The team has been spending countless hours training, and we are very excited to bring you another great season this summer! This past summer, the team was seen at two airshows, the Air and Space Expo, flown by Pitcher, and unofficially flown at the Indianapolis Air Fest, by Gordo.

Today, we are excited to announce the new commander and pilot, Gordo! As we enter the beginning of this show season, we will be joining the F-35, and F-15E Demonstration Teams as an official part of YSACC (YSFlight Air Combat Command)

The team's F-16CM Fighting Falcon, affectionately known as the "Viper," is a single-seat, multi-role fighter with the ability to switch between air-to-ground and air-to-air roles at the touch of a button. With its lightweight frame and powerful General Electric engine generating 30,000 pounds of thrust providing the F-16 the ability to fly at speeds in excess of Mach 2.

The team is currently looking for a Narrator, and Media Officer/Cameraman. Feel Free to join our discord server HERE and DM @Iceman#9308 with any position inquiries. Feel free to join our discord server if you would like to get to know more about the team, our schedule, and see some amazing media from our media team.

Again, we are excited to bring the viper to you this upcoming airshow season and can't wait to see you at the shows!

Lead Pilot: Maj. Jordan "Gordo" Koford
Narrator: OPEN
Cameraman/Media Officer: OPEN

Download our addon viper pack HERE (Coming Soon)

Co-Founder, Organizer, Co-Host @ VCAP 2021-Present
YSACC Viper Demo 2021-Present
Why Are You reading this? Im Just Gordo...
semigod
Favorite Aircraft: F-14 Tomcat

Re: YSACC Viper Demo - Don't Bring It Weak!

Post by semigod »

Dear sirs,

If I want to visit the air live show, what should I prepare for? Could you give me more details?
Thank you for your support.
Mustang
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Fighting Falcon(Block30)

Re: YSACC Viper Demo - Don't Bring It Weak!

Post by Mustang »

semigod wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:57 am If I want to visit the air live show, what should I prepare for? Could you give me more details?
Thank you for your support.
Safety Observer/Backup Pilot for Gordo here, i'm going to mirror what Wedge(HawkBitAlpha) said to you on his post about the airshow he's hosting, you can join the VCAP discord for narration, have YSFlight 2012 installed so you can join the In game server hosting it, and make sure you have all of the performer's addons installed from the Google Doc with the roster on it, or you can watch it from Hornets Live Stream on YouTube.
VCAP Aerobatics Staff (2023-)
YSACC F-15C Eagle Demo Team(2023-)
YSFlight F-14 Tomcat Demo Team (2023-)
2UCW Mambas Trainee(2021-)