The Hawaiian Airways Demonstration Team has two job openings for the upcoming 2013 Airshow Season. The first is a 777-200LR pilot to preform flyby's at Airshows and one Advanced Airshow Pilot to fly our state of the art F-16C aircraft at the airshows. In order to match our team with the other incredibly talented teams in the YSFHQ community, only the best pilots will be selected and there may be some competition from other pilots looking to get the job as well.
Why Should I Sign Up?
- Low lag, 24/7 YSF practice server.
- Part of one of the best VAs in the community.
- Admin support from the HAVA CEO.
- The opportunity to show your skill alongside the YSFHQ community and the best Airshow Pilots in the community.
- State of the art aircraft.
If you think you have the skill, please see the application process here:
1. All applicants must fill in the form below.
2. If your application is accepted you will be asked to participate in a live performance with TB1 and you will be asked to take part in an interview on TS3.
3. If you are selected you must attempt to be able to preform at most if not all of the airshows.
4. You DO NOT have to be an HAVA pilot to sign up however it is encouraged.
5. Pilots currently in other demo teams can sign up however they must preform a different demo to the other team's and must be able to put in equal time for both.