Hawaiian Airways Demo Team 2014

TB1
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: 202 SQ RAF Sea King

Hawaiian Airways Demo Team 2014

Post by TB1 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:26 am

Hello all,

This year, the Hawaiian Airways Demo Team has a highly successful season thanks to our fantastic airshow pilot Flake. Due to other commitments, Flake has had to hang up his boots for this season and so I am delighted to announce that the position had become available.

Should you decide to try and get the position, you will be applying for an opportunity to fly an extremely advanced F-16C in YSFlight standards, including smokewinders, lights, updated high detail flares and a sonic boom effect. You will also be representing one of the most successful Virtual Airlines in YSFlight today.

There are some requirements that we would like any prospective pilots to be able to reach in order to apply.

1. Experience flying the F-16C in an airshow.
2. Being part of at least one airshow display team or being a solo pilot that has performed at a minimum of two airshows.
3. Teamspeak with a working mike.
4. Available in the height of the airshow season (the summer holidays).
5. Enthusiasm!

If you think you fill these requirements, please contact me by PM to register your interest.

Please note that as part of the application process, all prospective pilots will be required to fly a live demonstration for me and possibly the outgoing demo pilot on the HAVA server.

Thanks for your time!

[tb1]123[/tb1]