YSAA's list of upcoming events

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

YSAA's list of upcoming events

Post by Alpha Star »

Ive been running a small group called YS Aerobatic Association for a while, some of you may know it. I have organised several airshows in the past, a couple of which have succeeded, and people have enjoyed. But a lot failed. :lol:
Knowing some of the problems I faced help for future events. I have now been apart of a team organising a real airshow I have a bit more experience, and I hope future events will run smoothly. So here are 2 airshows confirmed for YSAA to organise for this year.

YS Festival of Flight - Previously teased last year, I had no time to organise, delayed to this year - [April/May]

YS Light Aviation Show - An event run in the past that had some enthusiasm See here - [August/September]
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.
Gennaro
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: 777, F-16

Re: YSAA's list of upcoming events

Post by Gennaro »

I might try and participate in airshows again, looking forward to it especially the Light Aviation airshow
I like coffee and mexican food, but not at the same time.
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: YSAA's list of upcoming events

Post by Alpha Star »

I am wondering about availability for everyone. I have a date for the Festival of Flight. May 6th 2017. I am not sure about when everyone has exams, finals etc. So if you know that this is going to be a major problem for a majority of people, let me know.
Thanks!
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.