F-16 Solo Turk Display

Screenshots, videos, replays, & more
Culkster
Favorite Aircraft: A-10 Thunderbolt II

F-16 Solo Turk Display

Post by Culkster »

First video attempt while trying to give it a hand held camcorder vibe at an airshow :)

Sloppy display as I was making it up as I went :lol: but wanted to experiment more with making videos, critism welcome as im learning loads still

https://youtu.be/9pcW0Gl6Dtk
Luisitoo
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: N/A

Re: F-16 Solo Turk Display

Post by Luisitoo »

Its great! keep it up :D
Richard Vo
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39

Post by Richard Vo »

It is nice to see you are posting YSFlight video!
It would be nice if you can post them at "YSFlight video" subtopic here viewtopic.php?f=146&t=214 . Posting a separate thread can cause make people confuse that this thread is for an addon.
I watched your video. It is hella amazing! You perhaps would want to participate in Airshows that are occasionally organized here! ;)
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.

By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
Culkster

Post by Culkster »

Apologies I missed the YS Videos thread and thought the Screenshots & Media sub forum was for videos :oops:

Also to the admin that sent the message about this post "please stop spamming whilst awaiting staff approval, it won't make us do things any quicker."

I hadnt included the link to the video and because it wasnt approved I had to use the back button to add the link because editing wasnt available and the post wouldnt have been approved without the link....I wasnt intentionally trying to spam anyone :?
Welshy
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Sea Jet

Post by Welshy »

Richard Vo wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:03 pmIt is nice to see you are posting YSFlight video!
It would be nice if you can post them at "YSFlight video" subtopic here viewtopic.php?f=146&t=214 . Posting a separate thread can cause make people confuse that this thread is for an addon.
I watched your video. It is hella amazing! You perhaps would want to participate in Airshows that are occasionally organized here! ;)
A) It's in screenshots and media, so it's not going to be confused for an addon

B) He can create a thread if he wants,

C) The big one, Backseat moderating is not tolerated, we have mods and admins here for a reason, we will do our job, no need for you to do it for us!
YSFHQ Elected Overlord
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
Head Honcho at Talking Aero and British Defence
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
Indy
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Post by Indy »

Welcome! I've seen what you've been posting lately and I'm super pumped you've gained interest in the aerobatic side of the community.

Great display. Not many people have implemented the handheld camera effect into their videos, but you've done it perfectly. I can't wait to see your progress over the next few weeks, I see lots of exciting things in your future. ;) :lol:
Culkster

Post by Culkster »

Indy wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:32 am Welcome! I've seen what you've been posting lately and I'm super pumped you've gained interest in the aerobatic side of the community.
It was the aerobatic side that drew me to YSFlight the most Indy :D Im cannon fodder at dogfighting :lol: but enjoy aerobatics solo and team......and with the help I've received in discord and on here it was a no brainer joining the community

Just got to get my fellow P3D/FSX team mates over to YSFlight :mrgreen: