Screenshots, videos, replays, & more
Bear
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: Bell 412, AW139

Re: Screencaps (Unedited)

Post by Bear » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:56 pm

HQ F-5.PNG
Wrapping up my last sortie of the day in the HQP:GAC F-5. I've been getting a bit more proficient in the delivery of high-drag bombs and rocket attacks. I haven't been having much luck with toss bombing lately, but I think I'll be able to get better. I'm discovering that I'm definitely better at air-to-ground operations than air-to-air. I was surprised at how effective the F-5 can be as an A2G platform!
Hover lover.

FreezingFalcon
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F/A-18, F-35, TBM 900 series, all Boeing airliners

Post by FreezingFalcon » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:13 pm

Some screenies from yesterday's LHR Active ATC Session! Was a fun event, gratitudes to TFan for coordinating it, Dan who hosted the server, and others who had joined.

Decaff onboard an RB211-powered Icelandair Boeing 757-200(WL). Quite unfortunate that I forgot to take a snapshot of his earlier flight onboard an S-92. :lol:

Pat onboard NatCom Air's Learjet 23.

TC221 "hover-taxiing" his Leonardo AW189 on Taxiway Echo at LHR.

The Founder and President of Abel Jets Group onboard F-AJVA, an Abel Jets MCC B737-900ER, parked alongside the virtual group's Vice President at ramps close to Runways 27R - 09L, with Decaff can be seen taking off from Runway 27R in the background.
PROGRESS TO CONNECT

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING OUR DREAMS ALOFT

Visit my model airport's website at :
http://rackenvilleintl.weebly.com/

Visit 4th Aerial Wing "Scorpions"' website at :
http://fourthaerialwingscorpions.weebly.com

Bear
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Bear » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:15 pm

Did some hover work in the OH-6 this afternoon. Feels like it hovers a bit nose-high looking from the outside but it feels perfectly natural from the cockpit (source: first and only helicopter flight so far was an MD500) Cleaned up my pedal turns, quick stops and approaches as well. Takes a lot less collective to fly than I expected, so landing was a bit janky.
OH-6 Hover.PNG
OH-6 Landing.PNG
Also did some hoist/hover work in the RNAF Bell 412, managing the hoist and doors is pretty interesting while you try to hold a hover!
RNAF 412 Hoist.PNG
Speaking of the Bell 412, I have some livery ideas that I would love to see implemented if anyone's interested: US Park Police, Los Angeles City Fire Dept, San Diego Fire Dept. Not than anyone has to do these, it's obviously a big ask, but I just wanted to get my ideas out there.
Hover lover.

Bear
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Bear » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:44 pm

More shenanigans in the OH-6, this time flying out of Matsushima on the Tohoku map instead of Misawa on Aomori.
OH-6 Hover 2.PNG
The most difficult thing to get right were the quick stops, but I eventually got them to a reasonable level.
OH-6 Quick Stop.PNG
One thing I wish YSFlight did better were run-on landings, though that probably wouldn't be good for me. I have to get better about managing my speed on final and keeping a low approach angle.
OH-6 Helipad.PNG
Hover lover.

yooyop004
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Fighting Falcon(Block30)

Post by yooyop004 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:26 pm

used Coops Legacy Hornets
Blue Angel #1 "Mustang" (BOSS)