- Richard Vo
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39
- Location: Sweden
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 316 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.
By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @rv_aviation02 and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1258
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya
- Location: Ukraine
- OS: Linux
- Has thanked: 750 times
- Been thanked: 277 times
http://m.wikihow.com/Upload-Images-to-the-InternetQuan Vo wrote:Anyone knows how to upload a photo?
- Posts: 1011
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 272 times
- Been thanked: 205 times
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
- Core Staff
- Posts: 4354
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 836 times
- Been thanked: 1238 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest