- Richard Vo
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A380, A320, F15K/SG, F16E/F, JAS39NG and Typhoon
- Location: Sweden
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 315 times
- Been thanked: 109 times
More about me:
-I'm a student in an IB school
-My ultimate goal is to fly the A380 for Emirates as a pilot
-My living slogan: You will not get fucked over. Just stay calm and everything will be sorted out.
By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @rv_aviation02 . Appreciate that!
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya
- Location: Ukraine
- OS: Linux
- Has thanked: 703 times
- Been thanked: 273 times
http://m.wikihow.com/Upload-Images-to-the-InternetQuan Vo wrote:Anyone knows how to upload a photo?
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 272 times
- Been thanked: 201 times
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests