- Richard Vo
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A380, A320, F15K/SG, F16E/F, JAS39NG and Typhoon
- Location: Sweden
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 304 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
More about me:
-I'm a student in an IB school (get up early, most of the time at 5:00-5:15am, commuting everyday, 1h10m from my house to school)
-My future goal in 2 years time is to be enrolled into EasyJet generation pilot training. Wish me luck
By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @richardtheplanelover . Appreciate that!
- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya
- Location: Ukraine
- OS: Linux
- Has thanked: 648 times
- Been thanked: 262 times
http://m.wikihow.com/Upload-Images-to-the-InternetQuan Vo wrote:Anyone knows how to upload a photo?
- Posts: 1002
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 268 times
- Been thanked: 199 times
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests