Stargear Aircraft CREator's School by Takaty

Topics about .dat, .srf, .dnm, .ist, Blender, Gepoly, etc.
Iceman
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper

Stargear Aircraft CREator's School by Takaty

Post by Iceman »

These tutorials are in no way intellectual property of YSFlight Headquarters. We are merely providing a free translation of the amazing tutorial that Takaty has up on his website. All credit for any information in these tutorials go to Takaty and StarGear.

Stargear Aircraft CREator's School
By Takaty of StarGear

CLICK HERE FOR THE ORIGINAL TUTORIAL

Welcome

Welcome to SACreS. This is a tutorial for the free flight simulator YS FLIGHT SIMULATION SYSTEM 2000, and I will clearly explain techniques required to make aircraft, to keep it a tutorial for beginners.

Basically, to complete this tutorial, you will follow the menu to the last tutorial part to complete the aircraft. The aircraft itself can be easily fabricated, as it is fictitious and equipment in our aircraft is moderately easy to make. The menu is available, so that once I've added specification tables and reference sites in the future, you can refer to it when creating your own favorite aircraft.

In addition, at the end of each lesson, "homework" may be provided. Please do it, because it leads to the next step. Most of the work is easy, and you can refer back to the tutorial when needed. Don't worry about it being too hard.

Let's get started right away.

CLICK HERE TO BEGIN

Table Of Contents
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax