______Witold Jaworski wrote:Cool blog about aircraft creating in Blender program!
This topic include some actual scripts and tools, that can help start make aircraft using presented models from other famous simulators.
1) .AC import/export FlightGear models use inbuild "File -> Import -> AC3D (.ac)..."
2) .ACF import X-Plane models
3) .MDL import Microsoft FS9/FSX models
https://github.com/Marginal/XPlane2Blen ... portMDL.py
1) import/export FlightGear models:
- AC3D import/export - https://github.com/majic79/Blender-AC3D
- YASim import - https://github.com/rebootl/simple_yasim ... t/releases
3) import from Microsoft FS9/FSX
http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/thread ... et.428090/
Convertor tool from Microsoft Flight Simulator to Xplane
ModelConverterX is primarily a tool that allows you to convert objects between different formats.
The main formats supported are:
* SCASM code/API (read)
* FS2004 and FSX MDL file (read/write)
* FS2004 and FSX BGL file (read/write)
* X file (read/write)
* COLLADA and KMZ file (read)
* X-Plane OBJ (read)
* FlightGear AC3D (read/write)
* FSDS FSC (read) 3DS (write)
* Wavefront OBJ (read/write)
Also recommend You read the book "Virtual Airplane" for Blender:
First edition of this book known as "Wirtualne Modeliarstvo" was for Blender 2.49b.
Latest, 3rd edition, now for Blender 2.7