[Blender] Import from X-Plane, FS9/FSX, FlightGear
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:46 am
______Witold Jaworski wrote:Cool blog about aircraft creating in Blender program!
This topic include some actual scripts and tools, that can help start make aircraft using presented models from other famous simulators.
* for Blender 2.49b, python2.6|
1) .AC import/export FlightGear models use inbuild "File -> Import -> AC3D (.ac)..."
2) .ACF import X-Plane models
3) .MDL import Microsoft FS9/FSX models
https://github.com/Marginal/XPlane2Blen ... portMDL.py
* for Blender 2.6 , python3.1|
1) import/export FlightGear models:
- AC3D import/export - https://github.com/majic79/Blender-AC3D
- YASim import - https://github.com/rebootl/simple_yasim ... t/releases
3) import from Microsoft FS9/FSX
http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/thread ... et.428090/
Convertor tool from Microsoft Flight Simulator to Xplane
ModelConverterX is primarily a tool that allows you to convert objects between different formats.
The main formats supported are:
* SCASM code/API (read)
* FS2004 and FSX MDL file (read/write)
* FS2004 and FSX BGL file (read/write)
* X file (read/write)
* COLLADA and KMZ file (read)
* X-Plane OBJ (read)
* FlightGear AC3D (read/write)
* FSDS FSC (read) 3DS (write)
* Wavefront OBJ (read/write)
Also recommend You read the book "Virtual Airplane" for Blender:
First edition of this book known as "Wirtualne Modeliarstvo" was for Blender 2.49b.
Latest, 3rd edition, now for Blender 2.7