NOTE THAT HACKING THE MAIN YSFLIGHT .EXE IS FORBIDDEN
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:59 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Mitsubishi Zero
- Location: Cupertino, CA
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 45 times
- Been thanked: 153 times
So here it is...
It has a Japanese installer, but if you just guess, it should work.
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1247
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya
- Location: Ukraine
- OS: Linux
- Has thanked: 744 times
- Been thanked: 276 times
But most number of us use text editor that set to read "UTF-8" or some other encoding by default.
For read problematic text files from Japanese moders you can use text editor "Geany":
Only after opening those text files in Geany go to "File > Reload As > East Asian > Japanese (CP932)".
Think most number of other text editors has similar functionality.
- Core Staff
- Posts: 4350
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 835 times
- Been thanked: 1237 times
- Posts: 3536
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 613 times
- Been thanked: 1319 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest