NOTE THAT HACKING THE MAIN YSFLIGHT .EXE IS FORBIDDEN
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:59 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Mitsubishi Zero
- Location: Cupertino, CA
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 45 times
- Been thanked: 153 times
So here it is...
It has a Japanese installer, but if you just guess, it should work.
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya
- Location: Ukraine
- OS: Linux
- Has thanked: 1024 times
- Been thanked: 328 times
But most number of us use text editor that set to read "UTF-8" or some other encoding by default.
For read problematic text files from Japanese moders you can use text editor "Geany":
Only after opening those text files in Geany go to "File > Reload As > East Asian > Japanese (CP932)".
Think most number of other text editors has similar functionality.
- Posts: 4373
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 860 times
- Been thanked: 1275 times
- Posts: 3747
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 778 times
- Been thanked: 1652 times
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories
YSFlight Addon Database - Find links to nearly every addon made for YSFlight!
Submit Addon To Database
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest