Azul Brazillian Airlines

Looking for a particular addon? Search first and ask second!
Dompatrinho-
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 777

Azul Brazillian Airlines

Post by Dompatrinho- »

Hi my name is Patrick but my friends call me Patrinho and I live in Taipei. I am a newbie to YSF.

When I searched the YSFlight Addon Database and I realised that there is no Azul Brazillian Airlines.

Azul is an airline based in São Paulo with fleets of Airbus A320NEO, Airbus A321NEO, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-900NEO and Embraer 190, 195 and 195 E2.

I would really appreciate it if someone is willing to make an Embraer E2 of Azul. Thanks for your hard work whoever is willing to make the Addon.

Here are some pictures for your reference.

In its normal livery: https://samchui.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... 195-E2.jpg

In the Ararinha Azul livery: https://www.aeroflap.com.br/wp-content/ ... 42.42.jpeg

https://contatoradar.com.br/wp-content/ ... arinha.jpg

Thank You very much for your help! - Patrick
Last edited by Dompatrinho- on Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krux
CVW-171
CVW-171
Favorite Aircraft: Super Bug

Re: Azul Brazillian Airlines

Post by Krux »

As a fellow brazilian, i like this request.
Attention all squads, Freddy Fazbear is now being deployed
Dompatrinho-

Post by Dompatrinho- »

Hey I am a newbie to YSF, out of curiosity, how long does it usually take until someone sees the post? Did i post this request in the right place because I saw another similar post from 2011 which was not made into a model. Did I request the models in the right place? If I posted in the wrong place please let me know. Thanks.
decaff_42
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird

Post by decaff_42 »

Dompatrinho- wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:11 am how long does it usually take until someone sees the post?
Folks see the post pretty quickly.
Dompatrinho- wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:11 am Did I request the models in the right place?
You did post this in the right place on the forum.

To be completely honest, there is a negative history of new people coming and immediately making requests/demands for models. Some people in the past were really pushy and demanding which immediately put a sour taste in modders' mouths. Your post is nowhere near that level of demanding which is nice, but we don't know you! We'd love to get to know you a bit! Make an introduction post in the Personal Messages.

People new to YSFlight do not know how much work it is to make a single model, let alone several different ones, so they don't realize how much work they are asking someone to do. To give you some context, to make the E195 from the first link (assuming the base model already exists) would likely take about 2-3 hours to make, but to make the Ararinha Azul livery on a single aircraft model could easily be 50-100 hours due to the complexity of the paint scheme.
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories

YSFlight Addon Database - Find links to nearly every addon made for YSFlight!
Submit Addon To Database
Thomascook221
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 737 Max - Airbus A320Neo

Post by Thomascook221 »

Dompatrinho- wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:11 am Hey I am a newbie to YSF, out of curiosity, how long does it usually take until someone sees the post? Did i post this request in the right place because I saw another similar post from 2011 which was not made into a model. Did I request the models in the right place? If I posted in the wrong place please let me know. Thanks.
Hello,

Agreeing with Decaff statement above, you did post the request on the right place, and i believe some modders (YSFlight mod/addon maker) did see your post. But afterall, modder is human and have busy-ness so yeah it may took a while for your request, and i havent seen a HD E-195, which will took more time to develop.

I suggest, while waiting for the aircraft model to be developed/your proposal to be repainted, why not hang out, meet and fly with us in YSFHQ FNF and active in the forum, that way you can learn YSFlight more, fly with us, and/or maybe become a YSFlight modder ;) .

Welcome to YSFHQ!
Vice President of Abel Jets VA https://abeljetsgroup.weebly.com/
YSFlight Creation & Repaint https://sites.google.com/view/thomas-hangar/home
Dompatrinho-

Post by Dompatrinho- »

decaff_42 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:33 pm People new to YSFlight do not know how much work it is to make a single model, let alone several different ones, so they don't realize how much work they are asking someone to do. To give you some context, to make the E195 from the first link (assuming the base model already exists) would likely take about 2-3 hours to make, but to make the Ararinha Azul livery on a single aircraft model could easily be 50-100 hours due to the complexity of the paint scheme.
Oh Thanks for the reply. Sorry I didn't know it takes so many work and effort to the model. Thanks for informing me.
Luisitoo
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: N/A

Post by Luisitoo »

I would really appreciate it if someone is willing to make an Embraer E2 of Azul. Thanks for your hard work whoever is willing to make the Addon.
the E2 model for the ERJ195 doesnt exist in YS yet, but the E195 does, and i had the time today and thought, why not.

Does this satisfy your request? :lol:

decaff_42
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird

Post by decaff_42 »

Luisitoo wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:59 am had the time today and thought, why not.
You rock man!
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories

YSFlight Addon Database - Find links to nearly every addon made for YSFlight!
Submit Addon To Database
Dompatrinho-

Post by Dompatrinho- »

Luisitoo wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:59 am Does this satisfy your request?

OMG Thanks.