- Core Staff
- Posts: 687
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Has thanked: 49 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
A map that includes Detroit, Michigan (DTW and DET), Toledo, Ohio (TOL), and the small airports on the Put-in-bay chain (approximately 41.716667, -82.816667).
Again, not a priority for anyone, just tossing it out as an idea that y'all are free to use.
Founder and Admin of the site once known as YSUpload
- Shiny Rice
- 57th Polyvalent Sq
- Posts: 1389
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:28 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Su-35
- Has thanked: 28 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
"We rip those clouds apart so you can see the sun!"
Now 100% more decomissioned!
- VNAF ONE
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 2148
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II
- Location: Indiana/Florida
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 230 times
- Been thanked: 405 times
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Prop-Driven civil
- Location: near Airport HXD
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
One thing leads to another you might say.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests