African and European airports sceneries and their airliners repaints

Looking for a particular addon? Search first and ask second!
Emmanuel988
Favorite Aircraft: bombardier CS300

African and European airports sceneries and their airliners repaints

Post by Emmanuel988 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:21 pm

I am trying to create a scenery of Africa and Europe. I'm pleading with professional scenery creators like PMNV, Taskforce58, etc to help me create european and african airport sceneries. Also, I want good aircraft makers like CHF, Taskforce 58, Takaty, Njami creative, etc to make repaints of detailed airplanes for most african and American Airlines like Alitalia, Airfrance, KLM, Flybe, Arik, Overland, etc.

megaprime13
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: 737

Re: African and European airports sceneries and their airliners repaints

Post by megaprime13 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:03 pm

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=6079
3.Be Realistic!
In order to create a new addon from scratch, it takes lots of time and dedication. Remember, no one here gets paid for these services. It may not be wise to request for a full pack of several different variants and paint schemes. The objective of the addon requests area is for modders to potentially come up with ideas and concepts and if you're lucky - yours might be chosen to be made! Keep in mind to be realistic with your requests. Learning how to mod aircraft, repaint, create maps, and make addons for YSFlight can be a rewarding experience. Learn more in the Addon Creation forum.
You're asking a lot from some people. Try and do most of the work for maps and the like. You'll learn a lot and you will make something tailored to your own vision rather than having someone else do it all for you.
Copperhead: "I could care less about politics anyways"
Sentinel182 wrote: at the moment im this many years
*middle finger*

Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Well my friend I really don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings,But the chances of a scenery maker doing the continent of Africa is slim to none just by its sheer mass and the same goes for Europe.Now maybe just maybe if you rephrase your request someone may be amenable to making some selected regions or areas of those places.And as for creating hi-def aircraft-most of the listed aircraft have already been done you just have to search for them here http://ysfinder.net/
Image[/align=centre]

Lor599
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 787

Post by Lor599 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:14 pm

I'm working on a map of Venice, Slovenia, and Croatia currently. In other words, the North Adriatic Sea. Completion date is aimed for December. Owl created a Zagreb, Croatia sccenery available on his website. Stykk has created a very nice Zurich, Switzerland map. PMNV has created a Frankfurt, Germany scenery. I believe Gunny may be working on Paris, France. Waspe414 has completed the island Helgoland in (Germany?). Gunny has made all of the UK, and is working possibly on Poland also. Already I could tell that combining these would create a huge, fun, and unfortunately laggy map. Now adding Africa would create a gigantic unflyable lag bomb, unless scaled down or includes only part of Africa. I am not sure of any scenerys being created to represent any part of Africa. Your probably going to have to make those yourself, unless one of the names you mentioned above has agreed to help. Have fun making maps! ;)

Barr
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757

Post by Barr » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:56 pm

Emmanuel988 wrote:I am trying to create a scenery of Africa and Europe. I'm pleading with professional scenery creators like PMNV, Taskforce58, etc to help me create european and african airport sceneries. Also, I want good aircraft makers like CHF, Taskforce 58, Takaty, Njami creative, etc to make repaints of detailed airplanes for most african and American Airlines like Alitalia, Airfrance, KLM, Flybe, Arik, Overland, etc.
No no no. Forum board culture requires you to start small...
So how about this choose one airport and one airline that you really like. Just one.
Beginner ATC for hire!
Current Projects:
-Pilatus PC12
-Mooney M20
-New England Scenery
Fine Print:
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.

decaff_42
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird

Post by decaff_42 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:05 am

dont forget about the lybia and egypt & isreal map out there. Not civilian maps, but still there.
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit by Bitbucket page for Python codes: https://bitbucket.org/decaff42/

Server Flight Log
Addon Database Submit Addon To Database

Dan
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 757-200

Post by Dan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:53 am

Alright I'm bloody fed up with this recently. You can't just expect to come on here and tell people what do do without asking nicely, especially If you haven't tried to mod yourself. All modders you see here decided at one point to take the plunge and figure out how to use blender/scenery editor themselves. I'm also really fed up of telling people to ask nicely on here and the YSFlight addons group as no one takes any of my advice on as no one listens. (end of rant) :roll:

Change I want to please, and we'll be going somewhere.

Snake6
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: Su-35, F/A-18E

Post by Snake6 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Emmanuel988 wrote:I am trying to create a scenery of Africa and Europe. I'm pleading with professional scenery creators like PMNV, Taskforce58, etc to help me create european and african airport sceneries. Also, I want good aircraft makers like CHF, Taskforce 58, Takaty, Njami creative, etc to make repaints of detailed airplanes for most african and American Airlines like Alitalia, Airfrance, KLM, Flybe, Arik, Overland, etc.
I'm not a professional scenery creator, but I am going to do a map of Budapest, then later a map of whole Hungary.

Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Post by Flake » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:41 am

If you think Dan's post was Impolite in any way Emmanuel you do NOT want my opinion. :lol:
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!

Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58

Post by Neocon » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:17 pm

TF58 hasn't been an active member for a few years. I have no interest in African maps. I did make Frankfurt, Germany, and Malta, but I really don't have any interest in making more European maps right now. As for the paints, Look for what exists. They won't be in one package.

When what you want hasn't already been made, the best thing to do is learn to make what you want. Almost everything that has been made was made because the author wanted to make it.

Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Post by Flake » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:56 pm

Besides? What's the saying?

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for the day.

Teach a man to fish and you'll get rid of him for the whole weekend. :lol:
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!

V8-DLA
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 787

Post by V8-DLA » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:36 pm

I once got greedy,but i've learnd my lesson
Currently inactive,may return soon.