[REQUEST] Region 13, Phlippines

Looking for a particular addon? Search first and ask second!
a_normal_pilot
Favorite Aircraft: A380

[REQUEST] Region 13, Phlippines

Post by a_normal_pilot » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Surigao Airport (IATA: SUG, ICAO: RPMS) is an airport serving the general area of Surigao City, located in the province of Surigao del Norte in the Philippines. The airport is classified as a Class 2 principal (minor domestic) airport by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines, a body of the Department of Transportation and Communications that is responsible for the operations of not only this airport but also of all other airports in the Philippines except the major international airports. So Surigao City Airport serves the City of Surigao and other municipalities around the Area and i live right next to the airport where i can see planes takeoff and land. and Bancasi Airport (IATA: SUG, ICAO: RPMS) is an arport serving the general area of Surigao City, located in the province of Surigao del Norte in the Philippines. The airport is classified as a Class 2 principal (minor domestic) airport by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines. And there are also Tandag Airport (IATA: TDG, ICAO: RPMW) is the airport serving the general area of Tandag, the capital city of Surigao del Sur in the Philippines. It is one of two airports in Surigao del Sur, the other being Bislig Airport. The airport is classified as a Class 2 principal (minor domestic) airport by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines and Sayak Airport (IATA: TDG, ICAO: RPMW) is the airport serving the general area of Tandag, the capital city of Surigao del Sur in the Philippines. It is one of two airports in Surigao del Sur, the other being Bislig Airport. The airport is classified as a Class 2 principal (minor domestic) airport by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philppines.

Region 13 has a total area of 21,471 km2 (8,290 sq mi) so its pretty big for a a map (kinda) its okay for me if you dont include some parts of the map all i want most Surigao airport and the area around it.
NEVER GIVE UP, HUSTLE LOYALTY RESPECT, and CENA WINS LOL

megaprime13
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: 737

Re: [REQUEST] Region 13, Phlippines

Post by megaprime13 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:45 am

Dat one post doe.

Did you happen to read this by chance? viewtopic.php?f=153&t=6079
Copperhead: "I could care less about politics anyways"
Sentinel182 wrote: at the moment im this many years
*middle finger*

NightRaven
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: .

Post by NightRaven » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:40 am

Maybe you could have tried to search for a Philippines Map? There's one that's half made by decaff_42 which is pretty decent for most purposes, and the effort he put in to replicate the islands is commendable. You can go search for it in the Scenery subforum. Hopefully that map has the area you are looking for.

Also, you could have contributed some things to the community before requesting something. There were the days when people had eye-twitches over a request made by someone with barely 20 posts. Heck, I don't even see you fly online, despite you being in the same timezone as me. :|

a_normal_pilot

Post by a_normal_pilot » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:05 am

Well, I do know you have to search before posting, and i know the philppines map made by decaff, but the map made by decaff doesnt include the area that im requesting.

a_normal_pilot

Post by a_normal_pilot » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:06 am

And i also dont know how to join a server. i heard people use open ys to join servers.

Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58

Post by Neocon » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:14 am

a_normal_pilot wrote:the map made by decaff doesnt include the area that im requesting.
I was going to ask if you had checked it.

a_normal_pilot wrote:And i also dont know how to join a server.
Get the server address from the server list (see link at top of the forum). Open up YS Flight and go to the Network menu and select "Client". Add your name and the server address (for example, the address for my server is civav.ddns.net). Then click OK and you will join the server. Select a plane and start position and you're ready to go. Just make sure you have the map that is being used on the server.

megaprime13
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: 737

Post by megaprime13 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:15 am

a_normal_pilot wrote:And i also dont know how to join a server.
I think we need dedicated posts for you guys who arent familiar with this sim.

Basically, open the sim, click on network, then client, then your preferred username and IP of the server you wish to join.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Pat. Grrr :lol:
Copperhead: "I could care less about politics anyways"
Sentinel182 wrote: at the moment im this many years
*middle finger*