[REQUEST] Zubr-class LCAC

Looking for a particular addon? Search first and ask second!
u2fly
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya

[REQUEST] Zubr-class LCAC

Post by u2fly » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:20 pm

The Zubr-class (Project 1232.2, NATO reporting name "Pomornik") is a class of air-cushioned landing craft (LCAC). This class of military hovercraft is, as of 2012, the world’s largest, with a standard full load displacement of 555 tons.
--
Details - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zubr-class_LCAC
--
/!\ READ YSFLIGHT HANDBOOK (online + PDF) | updated 2019/04/25

U.S. Senator John McCain wrote:
“Spending #NewYearsEve w/ brave #Ukrainian Marines at a forward combat outpost - we stand w/ them in their fight against #Putin's aggression”
http://pic.twitter.com/vkz0gdozVV
(31 DEC 2016)

ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35

Re: [REQUEST] Zubr-class LCAC

Post by ksh » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:36 pm

How can i put this? ah yes! this is a FLIGHT simulator...i understand that some of us have made ships for ground units before (most commen the AIRCRAFT carriers) but most moddlers make planes, helicopters and other FLYING things. If you want to add a ship in future please pm a member who is known for that kind of work.

Thank you.

P.S:To the staff, please let me know if this message was out of place or to harsh.

KSH

Ace Lord
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Too many to list

Post by Ace Lord » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:44 pm

The "General Sea Combat" pack from 2ch already has this vessel available, along with several other modern era naval vessels. Might I suggest paying a visit to YSFinder and doing a thorough search before making requests in the future.

u2fly
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya

Post by u2fly » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:59 pm

Ace Lord wrote:The "General Sea Combat" pack from 2ch already has this vessel available, along with several other modern era naval vessels. Might I suggest paying a visit to YSFinder and doing a thorough search before making requests in the future.
Ok, now I got GSC pack.

So, moderators can now remove this topic!
/!\ READ YSFLIGHT HANDBOOK (online + PDF) | updated 2019/04/25

U.S. Senator John McCain wrote:
“Spending #NewYearsEve w/ brave #Ukrainian Marines at a forward combat outpost - we stand w/ them in their fight against #Putin's aggression”
http://pic.twitter.com/vkz0gdozVV
(31 DEC 2016)

Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Post by Flake » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:43 am

I may add that a request for a boat, train, tank, motorcycle etc. Are all completely vaild requests.

YSFlight is about having fun. We have a Michael Jackson addon that can swim through runways.

All addon requests, regardless of type shouldn't be frowned upon but instead encouraged. Moving against the grain inspires innovation and growth, and that's what YSF needs.

Of course, as mentioned please do search first. That said, some addons can be hard to find so we shouldn't be laying the boot in if it already exists either.

Play nice. ;)
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!