the 332nd commemorative fighter group is not a combat squadron , we are a society of pilots dedicated to honoring, perserving, and spreading, the legacy of the tuskegee airmen.
We are currently accepting applications now!
. Minimal commitment required!
We are In need of
. Aerobatic pilots
*For those of you who are already part of an squadron, you do not have to break your commitment to that squadron to be a part of the 332nd. *
Airshow team- the "flying redtails" can preform a 3-5 ship formation flight, and a heritage flight.
Monthly squad comps- this will consist of 3 parts ground attack, ww2 dogfights, and bomber escourt.
1. trolling under a 332nd tag or during 332nd events is prohibited! the 33nd is above trolling If I catch you trolling you will be subject to punishment.
2. you have to know about the tuskegee airmen (see below section)
3. you will treat your fellow members with respect, inner squad feuds/ hazing will not be tolerated.
4. show mutual respect for other squads. if any sign of conflict, report to me asap.
5. during squad comps you will fly under a 332nd tag name (ie. [99th]redtail-1)
to apply to the 332nd commemorative, either send me a pm with your name, and indicating it's application to the 332nd, or reply to this post with the following infomation.
3. time zone
4. do you have a mic?
5. do you have teamspeak?
6. What are you good at?
7. why do you like the tuskegee airmen?[/listbox]
If accepted, I will send you a reply and you will be given a small tag to add to your signature, And a list of aircraft needed join today.