the CAW-27TH is recruiting!

The home of forums for individual squads, recruiting offices and squad-centric discussion
popdude

the CAW-27TH is recruiting!

Post by popdude » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:02 am

This is a new combat squad and we are recruiting members for service. the CAW-27th (Canadian Attack Wing) is a new squad that needs members. There is no super hard entrance exam (but there will be one). YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE CANADIAN TO ENTER its just called that because me and my XO are canadian.

The main members we NEED are:-head modder (for making and/or repainting planes) that if possible, can double as a pilot)

-modders (to creat aircraft or repainting for projects or dogfights and if possible can double as pilots)

-pilot commanders/sargents (GOOD pilots that have a lot of know-how and a good background

-PILOTS (that, well, pilot aircraft. we need pretty experienced pilots but may accept ambicious and mature newbies)

all pilots must be of 13 years of age or higher

all pilots must be respective of other pilots in or out of the squad

all modder applicants will need to show proof of some form that they can make or repaint planes (the head modder will need to be able to MAKE planes, unless they are REALLY good at just repainting and/or modifiy existing planes)

if you apply to be a modder and show a plane that you "made" or "repainted" and are accepted and we find that you didnt make or repaint that plane expect to be exppelled from the squad imidietly

all in all we need members and when you apply we will send you a message, if you made it, congrats and we will give you the IP. If you didnt, we will tell you sorry and try again later when you think you can pass the entrance exam

*Official entrance exam will be posted shortly after i speak with my XO*
ok so here we go, just copy and send it to me (with the answers of course:

application form

Nickname/Name:
Possible callsign:
Reason to join:
Preffered position:

we hope to see some members soon

*GUYS NO TROLLING ON THE REPLY'S*
just application forms, NICE things to say, or questions
Last edited by popdude on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

red baron
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: P-51 Mustang

Re: the CAW-27TH is recruiting!

Post by red baron » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:04 am

No offense man, but you make the modders seem like slaves.
Chief Fleet Officer of ATVA and commander in the 398th.

redcell
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified

Post by redcell » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:11 am

If you need one of these, then I'm here
loljk

Shutter

Post by Shutter » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:23 am

Haha. What aircraft did you have in mind? I'm not interested in joining, but I'm curious.

popdude

Post by popdude » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:52 am

ok @ red baron ya i guess...sorry, well... plz leave a suggestion for nicer wording? (idk) i just really need some custom planes

@ pinkzeppelin OK WTF did i just watch??? and what kind of guy, the epic one at the end or the guy that shot "boring" and face enemy's that did nothing? im not sure if your reffering that yur epic or boring and can only shoot enemy's that do pretty much nothing? please sepecifiy XD

@ Shutter dude thanks for posting but if i could get an editing program to work on my computer i would probably just get one of iceman's planes, credit him, then repaint it XD until I could use the program better. but i just want a custom F-14 (one of my all-time favorite aircraft)

Midnight Rambler
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16

Post by Midnight Rambler » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:40 am

Good one. I doubt anyone here could make a better F-14 than what is already released, wouldn't it be easier to simply paint one?

I love seeing new squads start up, but hate seeing them fall over. Have a read of these three posts:

http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=709
http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=776
http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=857

And also take some advice: Give it all you've got, have a strong training program and release a squad pack. Open a server and ask other server admins if you could recruit on their server, it all helps. Also, post in the 'Introduce yourself' forum. Let new members know you have positions avaliable.

Good luck.

EDIT: Actually, what do you define as skill?
all in all we need members and when you apply we will send you a message, if you made it, congrats and we will give you the IP. If you didnt, we will tell you sorry and try again later when you get skills
Also, what is in the entrance exam?

popdude

Post by popdude » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:25 am

@ midnight rambler Well... its seems i didnt think that one through XD but i mean skills by able to pass the entrance exam which will probably consits of clearing airstrike challange in a set amount or time and/or deaths and will possibly have a fight with the trainer so far...me or mah XO

Midnight Rambler
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16

Post by Midnight Rambler » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:10 am

Fair enough, good luck with it.