Welcome to the brand new YSFlight Headquarters!

News, announcements, updates, & more regarding YSFlight & YSFHQ
Iceman
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper

Welcome to the brand new YSFlight Headquarters!

Post by Iceman »

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for their collective efforts. I might have organized the team, but the team makes the website. So to everyone who jumped on the bandwagon for the formation of this website, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now that that's out of the way..

Welcome, one and all, to the brand spanking new YSFHQ! This forum aims to be a forum dedicated to the English speaking community for YSFlight. I know that many people from other YSFlight communities (KZS, Oranleed's board, 2CH) have grown to dislike the English YSFlight community.

I aim to change all that.

What I want this forum to be will be what YSFlight has potential to be. We have plans for leagues, boardwide competitions, and virtual airlines. We want to be the largest and most extensive YSFlight modding tutorial database known to the internet. And we want to be the prime example of a community dedicated to it's game.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Until then, folks.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax