News, announcements, updates, & more regarding YSFlight & YSFHQ
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1525
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Super Hornet
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Has thanked: 59 times
- Been thanked: 155 times
http://ysfhq.com/?q=news/2012/08/ysflig ... 1-released
YSFlight stable version 20120701 has been released!
Get it here!
Captain YS wrote:Some of the bugs that are not too serious for flying haven't been fixed yet, but I wanted to make a stable official release so that everyone can use. Thank you very much for everyone for helping me debugging new features. I continue work on the left-over bugs. So, please give me some time to fix them. And, my focus now is updating the Scenery Editor. I appreciate your feed backs!
I make this website.
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3431
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 554 times
- Been thanked: 1208 times
Saw this the other day and downloaded. It's sweet.
I hope he can make the new version of the scenery editor very similar to the current stable version. It's fairly easy to use and straight forward.
Check out my website YSDecaff
for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit by Bitbucket page for Python codes: https://bitbucket.org/decaff42/
Feel free to ask me a question! I'll try to answer it as well as I can or recommend a more knowledgeable member if necessary.
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:42 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
- Location: Rohan, Middle Earth
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 84 times
Works great! Thanks for the link Erict.
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 2143
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II
- Location: Indiana/Florida
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 229 times
- Been thanked: 404 times
I haven't figured it out yet but what is that new bar on the left side for?
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:28 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Typhoon/Concorde
I think you mean the trim bar?
- Posts: 851
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: PEW PEW PEW PEW
- Location: PEW PEW PEW
- OS: PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 112 times
VNAF ONE wrote:I haven't figured it out yet but what is that new bar on the left side for?
picture of this "bar"?
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
Team Awesome# 131
- Penguin Airways VA
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:03 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Panavia Tornado GR4
- Location: EGXW
- OS: El Captian, Win10
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 26 times
I think he means the one pictured here-
- Posts: 1200
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: CH-136 Kiowa
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 99 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest